- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 2 reception rooms
- Virtual tour available
- No chain
- Two double bedrooms
- Double glazing
- Gas central heating
- Double glazed conservatory
- Shower room
- Backing onto woodland
- Close to local shops & schools
Description Virtual tour of this property available -
no onward chain. A well presented end of terraced home offering a modern and stylish living environment which is situated within the popular Park Mead development, which is on the edge of the village. The ground floor accommodation comprises of an entrance hallway, lovely size reception room leading to a double glazed conservatory/dining room or family room. The fitted kitchen with extensive work surfaces has the benefit of an unique open aspect into the living and dining areas and has potential to expand the kitchen. On the first floor there are two double bedrooms (both with built in wardrobes) and a shower room with potential to extent.
This property benefits from a number of large storage cupboards with further features include gas central heating, full double glazing, a single garage and a secluded, low maintenance south facing rear garden that backs directly onto woodland.
Internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this modern home that is ready to move into.
From Ewhurst Road turn into Park Drive and Taylors Crescent is the first turning on your right and the property is located on your right hand side.
Conveniently located within easy reach of Park Mead Primary School and Glebelands Secondary School plus a number of other schools for all age ranges.
Cranleigh High Street is also within distance and offers a variety of independent and national retailers plus a leisure centre and Health Centre. Heading towards Ewhurst and the Surrey Hills you are in an area of outstanding natural beauty with numerous walks and cycling paths.
Disclaimer For Virtual Viewings
Some or all information pertaining to this property may have been provided solely by the vendor, and although we always make every effort to verify the information provided to us, we strongly advise you to make further enquiries before continuing.
If you book a viewing or make an offer on a property that has had its valuation conducted virtually, you are doing so under the knowledge that this information may have been provided solely by the vendor, and that we may not have been able to access the premises to confirm the information or test any equipment. We therefore strongly advise you to make further enquiries before completing your purchase of the property to ensure you are happy with all the information provided. View more View less
- £300,000 2 bed terraced bungalow for sale Park Drive, Cranleigh, Surrey GU6
- £300,000 2 bed bungalow for sale Park Drive, Cranleigh GU6
- £270,000 2 bed property for sale Ilford Court, Elmbridge Village, Cranleigh GU6
- £265,000 2 bed property for sale Loxford Court, Elmbridge Village, Cranleigh GU6
- £260,000 2 bed property for sale Ilford Court, Elmbridge Court, Cranleigh GU6
- £260,000 2 bed property for sale Clarke Place, Elmbridge Village, Cranleigh GU6
- £325,000 2 bed terraced bungalow for sale Wyndham Crescent, Cranleigh, Surrey GU6
- £320,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Links Close, Cranleigh, Surrey GU6