- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Detached three Bedroom Bungalow
- Distant views of the solent and I.O.W
- Modernistaion required throughout
- Double glazed windows
- Gas central heating
- Conservatory To Rear
- Potential to extend (subject to pp)
- Long driveway and single garage
- HIghly sought after location
- Walking distance to Titchfield Village
Description Video tour available! Looking for A project with sea views? An exceptional opportunity to acquire this three bedroom detached bungalow set in the highly requested location of Titchfield Village. The property offers distant views of the solent and the I.O.W and is situated on a completly level plot. Requiring modernisation throughout it has great potential for those looking to extend to the rear or into the loft or those looking to retire and just enjoy the views. The accommodation briefly comprises of entrance hall, lounge, three bedrooms, kitchen/breakfast room, bathroom and conservatory. The property has double glazed windows and gas central heating. The rear garden is by far the best selling feature as it immediately backs onto open horse fields and the countryside beyond. The front aspect is also very private as it overlooks the playing fields of West Hill private school. The property is offered with no chain ahead and viewings can be arranged strictly by appointment with chambers. Check out our YouTube channel Chambers Sales & Lettings
Brick built with double glazed elevations, UPVC front door and further glazed wooden door into:
Doors leading to all rooms, radiator, access to partly boarded loft via void, airing cupboard housing hot water tank and shelving.
Lounge (15' 11'' x 11' 11'' (4.86m x 3.63m))
A south facing room with sliding patio doors into conservatory, chimney breast, picture rail, radiator.
Kitchen/Breakfast Room (14' 4'' x 10' 11'' (4.36m x 3.32m))
A south facing room with double glazed window to rear and further double glazed window and door to side elevation, space for gas cooker, plumbing for washing machine, space for underwork top fridge, inset sink unit, chimney breast, floor mounted boiler.
Conservatory (15' 7'' x 11' 11'' (4.74m x 3.63m))
UPVC double glazed elevations under a polycarbonate roof, sliding patio doors to garden and further door to side elevation.
Master Bedroom (12' 5'' plus Bay x 11' 11'' (3.79m x 3.64m))
UPVC double glazed bay window to front elevation, radiator.
Bedroom Two (11' 0'' plus wardrobes x 9' 10'' (3.35m x 2.99m))
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, two double built in wardobes with vanity drawers, radiator.
Bedroom Three (12' 0'' x 9' 0'' (3.65m x 2.74m))
UPVC double glazed window to side elevation, radiator.
Fitted with a coloured three piece suite comprising of panel bath with separate shower over, WC, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, radiator, obscured double glazed window to side elevation.
A long tarmacadam driveway providing parking for numerous vehicles, mainly laid to lawn with a very private outlook over West Hill private school playing fields.
A superb south facing rear garden with privacy and with distant views of the solent And the I.O.W. It is mainly laid to lawn, fully fenced and hedgerow enclosed with the greenhouse to remain. This garden backs onto fields with horses offering fantastic countryside views.
Garage (19' 1'' x 8' 6'' (5.82m x 2.60m))
With up and over door, power and light. View more View less
- £550,000 4 bed detached house for sale The Brackens, Locks Heath, Southampton SO31
- £550,000 4 bed detached house for sale The Paddock, Stubbington, Fareham PO14
- £520,000 3 bed country house for sale South Street, Titchfield, Fareham PO14
- £589,950 3 bed detached house for sale Randal, Bishopsfield Road, Fareham PO14
- £535,000 4 bed detached house for sale Anker Lane, Stubbington, Fareham PO14
- POA 4 bed detached house for sale Jerram Place, Sarisbury Green, Southampton SO31
- £529,995 4 bed detached house for sale Hazelwood, Stubbington PO14
- £599,950 3 bed semi-detached house for sale St. Margarets Lane, Titchfield, Fareham PO14
- £599,995 3 bed property for sale Cartwright Drive, Titchfield, Fareham PO15