- 3 bedrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Three Bedroom Detached
- Garage With Internal Access
- No-Through Road
- Two Receptions
- Garden 40' x 34
Description Guide Price Â£500,000 to Â£525,000. This well presented three bedroom detached house tucked away in a no-through road is offered to the market chain free.
Downstairs the home boasts two adjacent roomy receptions, conservatory and garage (with internal access). In addition a modern kitchen and downstairs W.C. Upstairs are three bright and airy bedrooms and family bathroom. To the rear is a well tendered garden that includes side access, plus a hot tub sheltered by an attractive timber canopy.
Hartley benefits from two schools, several local shops and Hartley Country Club. The nearby Longfield offers more comprehensive amenities like Waitrose, Co-Op, Doctors, Vets and Longfield Station. Local residents enjoy the easy access to A2, M20 and Bluewater. EPC Grade D
What the owners say:
This house is wonderfully located, with the post office, library, bus stop and Country club just at the end of the road.
There are also a couple of schools within a 5 minute walk of the house. Making this a excellent place to bring up a family.
The neighbours in the street are wonderfully friendly, and they will be deeply missed once moved.
Itâs around a 12 minute walk to Longfield train station and around a 10 min drive to Ebbsfleet International, with high speed links into London and Europe.
Working in London City, my journey time is normally around 45minutes door to door.
The property does have a fttp connection installed, which allow Trooli to supply an ultrafast broadband connections of up to 1000Mbps, and makes working from home an absolute pleasure.
Important Note to Purchasers:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
LON190187/3 View more View less
- £500,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Ash Road, Hartley, Kent DA3
- £500,000 3 bed town house for sale The Street, Horton Kirby, Kent DA4
- £480,000 3 bed bungalow for sale Deerhurst Close, New Barn, Longfield, Kent DA3
- £500,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Ash Road, Hartley, Kent DA3
- £475,000 3 bed bungalow for sale Dene Walk, Longfield, Kent DA3
- £490,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Millstone Close, South Darenth, Dartford DA4
- £500,000 4 bed detached house for sale Millstone Close, South Darenth, Kent DA4
- £500,000 3 bed detached bungalow for sale Festival Avenue, New Barn, Longfield, Kent DA3
- £550,000 3 bed bungalow for sale Greenways, New Barn, Longfield DA3