- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 2 reception rooms
- Three bedrooms
- Driveway parking
- Refitted kitchen/dining room
- Loft room (currently used as A bedroom)
- Grammar school catchment
- Flexible accommodation
Description Located within the heart of Aston Clinton this immaculately presented three bedroom semi detached family home has been tastefully reconfigured and extended to provide flexible, spacious accommodation throughout. Benefits include a refitted kitchen/dining room, three bedrooms, study, fully usable loft room and driveway parking.
Door to entrance hall.
Double glazed frosted window to front, door to lounge.
Lounge (17' 5'' x 13' 1'' (5.30m x 3.98m))
Double glazed window to front. Feature fireplace, radiator, television point, stairs to first floor, doors to study and kitchen.
Kitchen (12' 11'' x 9' 3'' (3.93m x 2.82m))
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Range of base and eye level units with roll edge work surface over, built n double stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated dishwasher and washing machine, space for American style fridge/freezer, space for Range cooker with extractor fan over, opening to dining room.
Dining Room (14' 8'' x 7' 3'' (4.47m x 2.21m))
Double glazed double doors to rear aspect. Opening to kitchen.
Study (7' 10'' x 6' 7'' (2.39m x 2.01m))
Door to bedroom two.
Bedroom Four (10' 4'' x 7' 10'' (3.15m x 2.39m))
Double glazed window to front. Radiator.
Doors to bathroom and bedrooms one and two, stairs rise to second floor.
Bedroom One (11' 6'' x 9' 10'' (3.50m x 2.99m))
Double glazed window to front aspect. Built in wardrobe, radiator.
Bedroom Two (13' 1'' x 6' 7'' (3.98m x 2.01m))
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Radiator.
Frosted double glazed window to side aspect. Panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level w.c. Heated towel rail.
Loft Room/Bedroom Three (12' 4'' x 13' 7'' (3.76m x 4.14m))
Two double glazed windows to rear aspect. Central heating gas boiler and radiator.
Shingled driveway, slabbed pathway to front door, outside light.
Mainly laid to lawn with patio, decking area and shrub border, timber storage shed, enclosed by panel fencing, outside tap and light, electric point. View more View less
- £375,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Rosebery Road, Aston Clinton, Aylesbury HP22
- £375,000 3 bed detached house for sale Green End Street, Aston Clinton, Aylesbury HP22
- £385,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Stratford Close, Aston Clinton, Aylesbury HP22
- £375,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Okeley Lane, Tring HP23
- £375,000 3 bed bungalow for sale Barley Close, Weston Turville, Aylesbury HP22
- £375,000 3 bed town house for sale Hornbeam Way, Weston Turville, Aylesbury HP22
- £385,000 3 bed detached house for sale Regency Court, Aylesbury HP21
- £390,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Adams Way, Tring HP23
- £395,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Weston Road, Aston Clinton, Buckinghamshire HP22