- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 reception rooms
- Floor area 2,512 sq. ft
- Extended & Refurbished
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Two Bath/Shower Rooms
- 31' x 28' Open-Plan Kitchen/Breakfast/Family Room
- Two Reception Rooms
- Utility & Cloakroom
- Dressing Room To Master
- Garage/Music/Hobby Room
- Large Driveway
- Walking Distance To Station & Shops
Description This striking family home is beautifully presented throughout and situated within walking distance of Tadworth Village. The property has been remodelled in recent years with a ground floor extension whilst the potential to extend at first floor level still remains. The well-appointed accommodation includes a superb living room with wood block flooring and newly fitted log burner, a front facing dining room also with woodblock flooring and a stunning kitchen/breakfast/family room measuring an impressive 31' x 28' with underfloor heating. From the kitchen there are two sets of bi-folding doors providing access to a lovely south facing garden as well as access through to a utility room with an internal door to the garage. There is also a cloakroom accessed from the hallway.
On the first floor there is a spacious landing providing access to four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The magnificent master bedroom has a large dressing room and an en-suite bathroom. Bedroom two comes with a range of built in wardrobes whilst two further double bedrooms and a family shower room complete the first floor accommodation.
Outside there is an attractive rear garden which faces South whilst a large driveway to the front of the house provides ample parking. This property is also a dog-walkerâs dream being within a few minutes' walk of Epsom Downs, where there are lovely walks around the race course and out to the North Downs.
The property is ideally situated in one of Tadworth's most sought-after locations and is conveniently situated close to the excellent facilities of Tadworth & Epsom. Tadworth Station provides services into London of approximately 45 minutes. The M25 is accessed via Junction 8,1.7 miles to the south providing connections to the wider motorway network, whilst both Gatwick and Heathrow airports are within reach. For golfers, there are four world-renowned golf clubs, Kingswood Golf and Country club, Surrey Downs, Walton Heath and the rac golf club all close by. Horse Riding schools and stabling can be found in Kingswood, Chipstead, Tadworth and Walton on the Hill.
Locally there is a wide choice of state and independent schools including Chinthurst, Aberdour, and Tadworth Primary, whilst further schooling including Dunottar, Micklefield, and Reigate Grammar are found in the nearby town of Reigate. Tadworth village offers a post office, convenience store, butchers and a range of other shops. Epsom itself offers excellent shopping facilities, fine restaurants and a healthy selection of pubs, cafes & boutiques. View more View less
- £1,050,000 4 bed detached house for sale Garratts Lane, Banstead, Surrey SM7
- £999,950 4 bed detached house for sale Nursery Close, Walton On The Hill, Tadworth KT20
- £1,000,000 4 bed detached house for sale Fir Tree Road, Epsom KT17
- £999,950 4 bed detached house for sale Fir Tree Road, Epsom KT17
- £995,000 4 bed detached house for sale Chapel Road, Tadworth KT20
- £975,000 4 bed detached house for sale Fir Tree Road, Epsom KT17
- £1,150,000 4 bed detached house for sale Longdown Lane North, Epsom, Surrey KT17
- £1,150,000 4 bed detached house for sale Garratts Lane, Banstead SM7
- £950,000 4 bed detached house for sale St. Johns Avenue, Epsom, Surrey KT17