- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- No forward chain
- Three bedrooms
- Open plan kitchen/living area
- Ensuite to master
- Family bathroom
- Allocated parking
- Stunning views
** no chain ** sixth floor apartment ** three bedrooms ** open plan kitchen/living area ** ensuite to master ** bathroom **allocated parking ** Situated in the vibrant Centenary Quay in Woolston, close to all local amenities with good bus routes into Bitterne, Southampton City Centre. Stunning views
** sixth floor apartment ** three bedrooms ** open plan living area ** ensuite to master * family bathroom ** undercroft parking ** access to roof terrace ** private balcony ** stunning views ** Situated on the popular Centenary Quay Development, close to all local amenities with good bus routes to Bitterne and Southampton City Centre and easy access to local attractions such as Weston Sailing Club, Royal Victoria Country Park and easy access route to motorway links M3 & M27 to Superstores, Southampton City Centre and Parkway Railway Station. Ideal investment buy.
Communal entrance with security entry system, lift and stairs to all floors, private front door entrance entering into:
Cupboard housing washing machine and boiler, airing cupboard, doors to:
Open Plan Kitchen/lounge/diner 20' 8" x 15' 8" ( 6.30m x 4.78m )
Double glazed window to side elevation, Fitted with a range of eye and base level units with sink and drainer, electric oven and induction hob, cooker hood, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer, kick board spot lights, telephone and tv point, Amtico vinyl flooring, internal byfold dividing doors.
Double glazed windows to rear and side elevations radiator, telephone and tv points, spot lights, double glazed door to balcony, Amtico flooring. Stunning views
Bedroom 1 19' 1" x 9' 11" ( 5.82m x 3.02m )
Built in mirror fronted wardrobes, radiator, tv point, carpet, spot lights, Juliette balcony.
Shower cubicle, low level wc, extractor fan, glass shelving, shaver point, heated towel rail, wash hand basin, tiling to principal areas.
Bedroom 2 13' 6" x 10' 11" ( 4.11m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to side elevation, radiator, carpet.
Bedroom 3 12' 10" x 10' 1" ( 3.91m x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator, telephone, tv point, Amtico flooring.
Panel enclosed bath with mixer taps and shower over, low level wc, shaver point, glass shelving, heated towel rail, Amtico vinyl flooring, tiling to principal areas.
Communal grounds, Undercroft Park Space.
Length of lease : 121 years
Ground Rent: Â£325.00 per annum
Service Charge: Â£2,300 per annum
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. View more View less
- £325,000 3 bed flat for sale Denyer Walk, Southampton SO19
- £320,000 3 bed flat for sale Centenary Plaza, Southampton SO19
- £315,000 3 bed flat for sale Centenary Plaza, Woolston, Southampton SO19
- £315,000 3 bed flat for sale Centenary Plaza, Southampton SO19
- £315,000 3 bed flat for sale Andes Close, Ocean Village, Southampton SO14
- £310,000 3 bed flat for sale Andes Close, Southampton, Hampshire SO14
- £350,000 3 bed flat for sale Guildhall Apartments, 10 Park Walk, Southampton SO14
- £350,000 3 bed flat for sale Park Walk, Southampton SO14
- £275,000 3 bed flat for sale Charter House, 85 Canute Road, Southampton SO14