- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Refurbished to a High Standard
- Open Plan Kitchen/Living Room
- Modern Bathroom
- Front Garden & Patio
- Close to East Dulwich & Peckham Rye Station
- Chain Free
Description A charming two bedroom maisonette situated within an End of Terrace Victorian house. This newly developed maisonette has been finished to the upmost highest standard, boasting high ceilings throughout, new Sash-windows, marble kitchen finished and stunning wood effect flooring. The maisonette boasts upon entering a stunning marble floor, original staircase and a brand new shower room. The open plan kitchen/ living room benefits from two feature bay windows, given this flat an impressive sense of light and space. The kitchen is fully fitted, boasts gorgeous marble splashbacks and floor and contains plenty of storage. Further situated on this floor is a large double bedroom, with French doors leading out to a private patio. The first floor comprises a large master double bedroom with a feature sash window incorporating views out West allowing plenty of light. No expense has been spared in the re development of this stunning building. Transport links are provided via bus links from Barry Road to East Dulwich and Peckham Rye stations, however both are within walking distance. The property is well positioned to benefit from easy access to local schools, Dulwich Park and the bars, restaurants, shops and cinema on Lordship Lane.
Hallway flooring/ Lounge â Solid Oak Chevron Brushed oiled finished Wooden floor.
Staircase -Treads & Risers finished wool border inlaid.
Kitchen floors â finished in Polished Carrara marble tiles.
Kitchen worktops- finish in Carrara stone-quartz polished.
Kitchen units â Satin white j-Pull handless styled doors
Bathroom sanitary ware/ fittings â Philip Stark
Bathroom tile- Domus Polished porcelain stoneware.
Internal Doors â Black Ash doors, with steel trim inlays
Ironmongery - Kelkoo Faceted Crystal Glass Knob
Lighting â By Lifad
Gold plated Wall light â By Castro Lighting
Curved Designer Radiators - By Agadon
Fibrous Plastered cornice coving. View more View less
- £650,000 2 bed flat for sale Barry Road, London SE22
- £650,000 2 bed flat for sale Lordship Lane, East Dulwich, London SE22
- £650,000 2 bed flat for sale Kaleidoscope Apartments, Lordship Lane, London SE22
- £650,000 2 bed flat for sale Hindmans Road, London SE22
- £650,000 2 bed flat for sale Forest Hill Road, Dulwich SE22
- £650,000 2 bed flat for sale Bassano Street, Park House, East Dulwich, London SE22
- £650,000 2 bed flat for sale Marmora Road, London SE22
- £650,000 2 bed flat for sale Howden Street, Peckham, London SE15
- £650,000 2 bed flat for sale Oglander Road, Peckham Rye SE15