- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Refurbished to a High Standard
- Open Plan Kitchen/Living Room
- Modern Bathroom
- Patio Garden
- Close to East Dulwich & Peckham Rye Station
- Chain Free
Description A charming two bedroom maisonette situated within an End of Terrace Victorian house with a private garden. This newly developed maisonette has been finished to the upmost highest standard, boasting high ceilings throughout, Bi-Fold doors, marble kitchen finished and stunning wood effect flooring. Upon entering the gorgeous maisonette, you are welcomed by a large hallway with stunning wood effect flooring. Double doors open up to an incredible open plan kitchen/ living room which benefits from a vaulted ceiling with Bi-folding doors leading out to a manicured patio garden. The kitchen is fully fitted, boasts gorgeous marble splashbacks and floor and contains plenty of storage. Further situated on this floor is a large double bedroom and a lovely bathroom with marble finish. The first floor comprises a large master en-suite double bedroom with a feature sash window incorporating views out West allowing plenty of light and sunny evenings, ideal for entertaining guests. No expense has been spared in the re development of this stunning building. Transport links are provided via bus links from Barry Road to East Dulwich and Peckham Rye stations, however both are within walking distance. The property is well positioned to benefit from easy access to local schools, Dulwich Park and the bars, restaurants, shops and cinema on Lordship Lane.
Hallway flooring/ Lounge â Solid Oak Chevron Brushed oiled finished Wooden floor.
Staircase -Treads & Risers finished wool border inlaid.
Kitchen floors â finished in Polished Carrara marble tiles.
Kitchen worktops- finish in Carrara stone-quartz polished.
Kitchen units â Satin white j-Pull handless styled doors
Bathroom sanitary ware/ fittings â Philip Stark
Bathroom tile- Domus Polished porcelain stoneware.
Internal Doors â Black Ash doors, with steel trim inlays
Ironmongery - Kelkoo Faceted Crystal Glass Knob
Lighting â By Lifad
Gold plated Wall light â By Castro Lighting
Curved Designer Radiators - By Agadon
Fibrous Plastered cornice coving. View more View less
- £725,000 2 bed flat for sale East Dulwich Grove, London SE22
- £725,000 2 bed flat for sale Acre Lane, London SW2
- £725,000 2 bed flat for sale South Island Place, Oval SW9
- £725,000 2 bed flat for sale Ferraro House, Elephant & Castle, London SE17
- £725,000 2 bed flat for sale 97 Kennington Park Road, Kennington SE11
- £725,000 2 bed flat for sale Grove Street, Deptford Landings, Deptford SE8
- £725,000 2 bed flat for sale Clement Avenue, London SW4
- £730,000 2 bed flat for sale Hubert Grove, London SW9
- £730,000 2 bed flat for sale Walworth Road, Elephant & Castle, London, UK SE17