2 bed end terrace house for sale in Pegasus Close, Hamble, Southampton SO31
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Two bedroom end of terrace
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- Pretty enclosed rear garden
- Immaculatley presented
Description This two bedroom end of terrace property is built of brick elevation under a tiled roof, with gas fired central heating and UPVC double glazing throughout. Situated in a quiet residential position in Hamble and a short walk to the centre of the village. The property comprises of open plan living/ kitchen area, conservatory and a family bathroom. Outside there is a lovely well maintain garden and a garage in a separate block. An early viewing is highly recommended.
Front of the property
Small garden to the front of the property and a path to the hardwood door, opening to;
Smooth plastered and coved ceiling, laminate floor covering and doors to principal rooms. Turning stairs to the first floor landing, bi folding door to the under stairs cupboard housing the electrical consumer unit, gas meter and with a porthole style obscured glazed window to the front elevation.
Living room max measurement 4.84M X 3.73M reducing 2.28M X 2.42M
Smooth plastered and coved ceiling, UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation and UPVC double glazed French doors opening to the conservatory. Two radiators, ample power points and TV point.
Conservatory 3.95M X 2.83M
Double glazed conservatory with power points, radiator and a double glazed door opening to the garden.
Kitchen 3.20M X 1.94M
Smooth plastered ceiling and a double glazed UPVC window to the front elevation. The kitchen comprises of a shaker style kitchen with wall and floor mounted units with roll top work surface, . 1 Â½ bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Space for gas cooker and further appliance space. Ample power points, tiling to principal areas and a tiled floor.
Textured and coved ceiling, loft hatch, double glazed UPVC bay box window to the front elevation and doors to all principal rooms. A cupboard housing the Glow Worm boiler with shelving and power point.
Bedroom one 3.11M to the fitted wardrobes X 3.04M
Textured and coved ceiling and double glazed UPVC window to the rear elevation. Single radiator, ample power points, fitted wardrobe with hanging space and shelf.
Bedroom two 3.84M X 1.70M
Textured and coved ceiling, double glazed UPVC window to the rear elevation, ample power points and a single radiator.
Textured ceiling, panel enclosed bath with shower screen, telephone mixer tap and a large shower head. WC, wash hand basin set on a vanity unit with cupboard space beneath, vertical chrome towel radiator, chrome fitted mirror with shelf . Wood effect vinyl floor covering and tiling to principal areas.
A pretty enclosed rear garden with a mixture of shrubs / plants to the borders and mainly laid to lawn. There is a decking area plus a further separate patio which leads to the pedestrian gate and to the front of the property,
In a separate block. View more View less
- £270,000 2 bed terraced house for sale Swanwick Lane, Lower Swanwick, Southampton SO31
- £269,500 2 bed semi-detached house for sale Locks Road, Locks Heath, Southampton SO31
- £275,000 2 bed semi-detached house for sale Butts Road, Southampton SO19
- £275,000 2 bed town house for sale Butts Road, Southampton SO19
- £279,950 2 bed terraced house for sale Mercury Gardens, Hamble SO31
- £260,000 2 bed semi-detached house for sale Locks Heath, Southampton, Hampshire SO31
- £280,000 2 bed semi-detached bungalow for sale Bay Road, Southampton SO19
- £270,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Manley Road, Bursledon, Southampton SO31
- £270,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Kingsclere Avenue, Southampton SO19