- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 2 reception rooms
Description * Guide Price Â£315,000 - Â£345,000 * Ashleigh Stone are thrilled to present this three bedroom, two reception room family home with the added benefit of a loft room and off street parking. The property is offered to market with no onward chain and the owners have replaced the roof, boiler and rewiring within their time of occupation. Internally boasting a spacious lounge to the front, separate dining room, generous sized and modern kitchen/breakfast room and morning room completes the ground floor accommodation. Upstairs sees the two double bedrooms, modern bathroom, and the third bedroom/study that provides access out to the balcony and stairs to the loft room. Call the team now to arrange an internal viewing.
Lowered kerb to hard standing driveway.
Porch (5' 2'' x 3' 8'' (1.57m x 1.12m))
Accessed via double glazed front entrance door, opaque double glazed windows to both flanks and opaque double glazed door to.
Coved corncie to ceiling, stairs rising to first floor landing with storage cupboard under, radiator and doors off.
Lounge (15' 1'' x 10' 9'' (4.59m x 3.27m))
Double glazed bay window to front, coved cornice to ceiling, feature fireplace and radiator.
Dining Room (13' 9'' x 9' (4.19m x 2.74m))
Double glazed doors to rear, coved cornice to ceiling and radiator.
Kitchen/Breakfast Room (20' 4'' x 7' 7'' (6.19m x 2.31m))
Window to rear, double glazed door to morning room, coving to smooth ceiling, range of wall and base level units with squared edge work tops over, ceramic hob with built under oven, sink with chrome mixer tap, breakfast bar, space for appliances and radiator.
Morning Room (9' x 7' 11'' (2.74m x 2.41m))
Double glazed French doors to rear garden and tiled flooring.
First Floor Landing
Coved cornice to ceiling and doors off.
Bedroom One (10' 11'' x 15' 1'' into bay (3.32m x 4.59m))
Double glazed bay window to front, coving to smooth ceiling, feature fireplace and radiator.
Bathroom (7' 1'' x 5' 5'' (2.16m x 1.65m))
Opaque double glazed window to front, smooth ceiling, tiled to walls, bath with shower over and screen, wash hand basin with storage under, low level WC, heated towel rail and tiled flooring.
Bedroom Two (13' 9'' x 9' (4.19m x 2.74m))
Double glazed window to rear, coving to smooth ceiling and radiator.
Study (13' 9'' x 9' (4.19m x 2.74m))
Access to balcony and stairs to second floor.
Loft Room (15' 2'' x 11' 11'' (4.62m x 3.63m))
Double glazed skylight window and access to eaves. View more View less
- £315,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Ramuz Drive, Westcliff-On-Sea SS0
- £315,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Colchester Close, Southend-On-Sea, Essex SS2
- £315,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Norwich Avenue, Southend-On-Sea SS2
- £315,000 3 bed link-detached house for sale Pollards Close, Rochford SS4
- £310,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Middle Mead, Rochford SS4
- £325,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Ronald Park Avenue, Westcliff-On-Sea SS0
- £325,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Prittlewell Chase, Westcliff-On-Sea, Essex SS0
- £325,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Prittlewell Chase, Westcliff-On-Sea SS0
- £325,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Eastwoodbury Lane, Southend-On-Sea SS2