- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 reception rooms
- Floor area From 1,574 - 1,863 sq. ft
- 4 bedroom detached home
- Living room
- Dining room
- Kitchen/breakfast room with utility room
- W.c. With wash hand basin
- Southerly facing rear gardens
- Block paved driveway
- 4.5kw Solar Panels and double garage.
Description Situated on a pleasant development is this attractive and well-presented 4 bedroom detached home. The property has undergone some recent improvements and benefits from a southerly facing rear garden, garaging/gym, 4.5kw solar panels and a block paved driveway.
The covered porch and front door lead to the spacious reception hall with an attractive oak staircase, replacement oak doors throughout the property, including access to the refitted cloakroom and study/playroom. The dual aspect living room features a remote controlled gas fire, French doors to the southerly facing garden and an archway gives access into the dining room. The kitchen/breakfast room is well appointed and offers a range of cabinets with contrasting granite work surfaces. There are integrated appliances as well as space for further appliances in the adjoining utility room.
On the first floor there are 4 bedrooms, the principle bedroom boasts a beautifully refitted ensuite shower room and built in wardrobes. 2 of the further 3 bedrooms benefit from built in wardrobes and are complemented by the tastefully refitted family bathroom with separate shower cubicle.
Netherhouse Moor is located in an established development with convenient access to local schools, including All Saints Junior School and Calthorpe Park Secondary School. Crookham Village is within easy reach with its good range of amenities and for more comprehensive shopping needs the town of Fleet is within 1.2 miles and offers a good range of both independent and national retailers. The commuter enjoys easy access to the M3 at Junction 4A or Fleetâs mainline station to London Waterloo with a journey time of approximately 45 minutes.
The property is approached by a block paved driveway which offers parking for several vehicles and access to the double garage which has been partly converted into a gym/studio. A side gate leads to the southerly facing and private rear gardens. View more View less
- £725,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale The Borough, Crondall, Farnham, Surrey GU10
- £695,000 4 bed detached house for sale Ramsdell Road, Fleet GU51
- £675,000 4 bed detached house for sale Church Crookham, Fleet, Hampshire GU51
- £675,000 4 bed detached house for sale Rasset Mead, Crookham Village, Fleet GU52
- £675,000 4 bed detached house for sale Ramsdell Road, Elvetham Heath, Hampshire GU51
- £665,000 4 bed detached house for sale Grant Drive, Church Crookham, Fleet, Hampshire GU52
- £685,000 5 bed detached house for sale Further Vell-Mead, Church Crookham, Fleet GU52
- £650,000 4 bed detached house for sale Award Road, Church Crookham, Fleet GU52
- £650,000 4 bed detached house for sale Thapa Close, Church Crookham GU52