- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Entrance Hall
- Principal bedroom with dressing room and en suite shower room
- Additional double bedroom
- Open plan large sitting dining and kitchen areas
- Storage cupboard
- Gas fired central heating
- Tunbridge Wells station about 0.6 mile
- Allocated parking
Description Bredbury House is located on Mount Ephraim, on the north side of Tunbridge Wells Common with convenient pathways leading across The Common to the town centre and station. This beautifully presented first-floor apartment is one of eight luxury apartments converted from this imposing Victorian building.
The excellent well arranged accommodation comprises an elegant large communal entrance hall with beautifully tiled flooring, a fine staircase and lift leading to a wonderfully private apartment with a spacious open plan reception room, two double bedrooms, a bathroom and a shower room. The reception room serves as the sociable hub of the apartment and also includes both the kitchen area and a balcony terrace, which has space for a table and chairs for alfresco entertaining in the warmer months. Dark wood flooring and neutral walls create a contemporary feel, while the complementary, well fitted and equipped kitchen features an integrated oven, gas hob, microwave and coffee machine.
The two bedrooms are both a good size and both have fitted wardrobe cupboards, with the principal bedroom having a walk-in wardrobe leading to a well fitted en suite shower room. Completing the accommodation is a well fitted bathroom and a deep storage cupboard.
Bredbury House is conveniently located for easy access down to the town centre, the mainline station and comprehensive shopping facilities at the Royal Victoria Place shopping centre, the Pantiles and High Street. Recreational amenities in the town include a sports and leisure centre, multiscreen cinema complex, theatres, two golf courses and numerous restaurants. Tunbridge Wells main line station for trains to Charing Cross, London Bridge and Cannon Street, is about 0.6 mile away and access to the A21 is just about 3 miles away, for a direct route to the M25 national motorway network.
The apartment block is situated within communal attractive grounds and features lawned areas and mature trees, with allocated parking for residents. The balcony terrace is over 22' in length and enjoys far reaching views over The Common and the town. View more View less
- £499,000 2 bed flat for sale Rose Hill House, Clarence Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN1
- £495,000 2 bed flat for sale Apartment 13, Brunel House, 23 Goods Station Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN1
- £489,000 2 bed flat for sale The Dairy, 103 St. Johns Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN4
- £485,000 2 bed flat for sale Church Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN1
- £475,000 2 bed flat for sale Church Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN1
- £525,000 2 bed flat for sale Royal Wells Park, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN4
- £500,000 3 bed penthouse for sale Pembury Road, Tunbridge Wells TN2
- £500,000 3 bed flat for sale Pembury Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN2
- £495,000 3 bed flat for sale Sherbourne Place, Linden Fields, Tunbridge Wells TN2