- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Extended to the rear
- 2 bedroom house on popular birds estate
- Minutes to rayleigh station & high st'
- Refurbished throughout - immaculate modern accommodation
- Off street parking for 2 vehicles
- Feature sky lantern to large kitchen diner
- Modern kitchen & bathroom
- Recently fitted combi boiler
Description Attention first time buyers & commuters! Located on the Popular 'birds estate' minutes from Train station and a short walk to the High St'. This attractive extended house offers contemporary decor throughout, modern fitted kitchen open to a dining area under a feature sky lantern and over-looking the garden. To the side of the property is off street parking for 2 vehicles. Viewing is essential.
Entrance via recently installed composite entrance door, with two obscured glazed panels inset.
11' 9" x 15' 5" (3.58m x 4.70m) Smooth plastered ceiling with inset spotlighting. UPVC double glazed window to front aspect. Wall mounted double banked panelled radiator. Storage cupboard with access to utility meters. Small under stairs storage cupboard. Wood laminate flooring laid throughout. Stairs rise to first floor. Inner door through to kitchen/family room.
Kitchen area: 11' 9" x 9' 1" :- Newly fitted contemporary kitchen comprises of high gloss grey wall mounted and base level kitchen units with four ring Gas hob. Stainless steel extractor over. Ceramic tiled splash backs. Integral oven and integral dishwasher. Space & plumbing for American style fridge/freezer and space & plumbing for washing machine. Wall mounted double banked panelled radiator. Wood laminate flooring. Opening to:-
dining area: 10'6'' x 9'9'':- UPVC double glazed patio doors to garden. Wall mounted panelled radiator. Continuation of wood laminate flooring. Breakfast bar and feature double glazed roof lantern.
First floor landing
Via carpeted staircase with timber balustrade. Access to loft. Spotlights inset to smooth plastered ceiling. Doors to all rooms:-
9' 0" x 11' 9" (2.74m x 3.58m) UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect. Smooth plastered ceiling. Wall mounted panelled radiator. Carpet laid throughout.
11' 9" x 7' 2" (3.58m x 2.18m) plus 1'3'' door recess. UPVC double glazed window to front aspect. Smooth plastered ceiling. Wall mounted panelled radiator. Carpet laid throughout.
8' 7" x 4' 7" (2.62m x 1.40m) Three piece bathroom suite. UPVC obscured double glazed window to side aspect. Smooth plastered ceiling with inset spotlights and extractor. Suite comprises of a panelled bath with mixer taps and thermostatic controlled mixer shower with rainfall shower head and additional hand held hose. Push flush WC. Wash basin with mixer taps inset to vanity unit. Chrome heated towel rail. Ceramic tiled flooring and ceramic bevelled brick tiles to sanitary areas. Built in storage cupboard housing recently installed 'Ideal' combi boiler. Additional over stairs storage cupboard, for towels, linen etc.
Timber fenced boundaries. Recently laid Indian sandstone patio slabs with railway sleeper edging. Raised lawn area. Timber built garden shed. Side gate to front driveway.
This property has been completely refurbished throughout. Incorporating newly fitted internal doors with brushed steel door fixtures. Newly installed bathroom and kitchen. Also newly installed central heating boiler. View more View less
- £315,000 2 bed end terrace house for sale Brunswick Place, Rayleigh SS6
- £315,000 2 bed bungalow for sale Rayleigh, Essex SS6
- £315,000 2 bed bungalow for sale Hullbridge, Hockley, Essex SS5
- £325,000 2 bed bungalow for sale Alexandria Drive, Rayleigh SS6
- £325,000 2 bed detached bungalow for sale Villiers Way, Benfleet SS7
- £325,000 2 bed detached bungalow for sale Gleneagles, High Road, Benfleet SS7
- £315,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Norwich Crescent, Rayleigh SS6
- £315,000 3 bed bungalow for sale Benfleet, Essex SS7
- £300,000 2 bed bungalow for sale St. Clements Road, Benfleet, Essex SS7