- 4 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 3 reception rooms
- Larger than average accommodation
- Sitting Room
- Family Room/Bedroom 4
- Conservatory/Dining Room
- Separate WC
- 3 First Floor Bedrooms and Bathroom
- Off-road Parking for Two Cars
- EPC rating D
Description A larger than average and well presented three / four bedroom semi-detached family home is situated in a popular residential location at the end of a cul-de-sac within a short walk of Steyning Grammar Rock Rock Campus secondary school and close to the village centre and local primary school.
The spacious accommodation also includes a sitting room, study, family room/bedroom four, dining room/conservatory, extended kitchen, separate WC and a modern family bathroom.
Outside, the landscaped rear garden has an area of lawn, decked area, ornamental pond and water feature. The front garden has parking for two vehicles.
The accommodation in more detail comprises:
Entrance door leading to:
Family Room/Bedroom 4 (formerly the garage) : Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Separate W.C. Double glazed frosted window to front, low level W.C., wash hand basin with cupboard under, radiator.
Sitting Room : Double glazed windows to front and rear, double glazed door to rear, TV point, radiator, staircase to first floor.
Study : Double glazed patio doors to rear, double glazed window to front, radiator.
Kitchen : Double glazed window to rear, modern kitchen with base and wall mounted units, work surface with inset single drainer ceramic sink with mixer tap, inset stainless 4-ring gas hob, built-in stainless steel double oven and grill, integral dishwasher, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, tiled splashbacks, breakfast bar, understairs storage cupboard, tiled floor, radiator, opening to :
Conservatory/Dining Room : Double glazed windows to side and rear, double glazed door to side, radiator, tiled floor.
First Floor Landing : Loft access hatch, doors to :
Bedroom 1 : Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom 2 : Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom 3 : Double glazed window to front, radiator, dado rail.
Bathroom : Double glazed frosted glass window to front, modern white suite comprising panelled bath with electric shower over, low level W.C., wash hand basin with cupboard under, radiator, tiled walls, recessed ceiling downlighters.
Front : Off road parking for two cars.
Rear : The rear garden has been landscaped incorporating a patio and ornamental pond with water feature and is laid to lawn and shrub borders. View more View less
- £350,000 4 bed property for sale Linfield Copse, Thakeham, West Sussex RH20
- £369,950 4 bed detached house for sale Rainbow Way, Storrington, Pulborough RH20
- £375,000 4 bed property for sale Church Street, Storrington, West Sussex RH20
- £317,500 4 bed detached house for sale Rainbow Way, Storrington, West Sussex RH20
- £385,000 4 bed town house for sale Dean Way, Storrington RH20
- £400,000 4 bed property for sale Oak End, Storrington, Pulborough RH20
- £390,000 4 bed semi-detached bungalow for sale Timberlea Close, Ashington, West Sussex RH20