- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Virtual Tour Available
- Spacious apartment
- Circa 800 sqft of living space
- Private balcony
- Excellent transport links
- Two double bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Ambient mood lighting throughout
Tunstall Court is situated on Northcote Avenue and is a short walk to bus stops and Ealing Broadway tube station (District Line, Central Line, Great Western and oncoming Crossrail). Ealing Common is also within easy access offering the Piccadilly line.
This spacious and well-presented two double bedroom apartment Tunstall Court is located in the Heart of Ealing Broadway offering location and space with circa 800 sqft of living space and is situated in a newer built development with only 9 apartments in total. The property offers a lengthy hallway, a bright & airy 20' reception/kitchen/dining room with integrated appliances, a 15' master bedroom with an en-suite bathroom and a private balcony, a second double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and a second modern and contemporary bathroom. Other benefits include underfloor heating, ambient mood lighting in different colours and brightness which can be controlled via your phone, good lease length and no onward chain. The property is moments away from the local amenities such as Ealing Broadways popular shopping centre, an abundance of restaurants, cafes, bars and a good selection of private and state schools.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. View more View less