3 bed detached house for sale in The Brow, Waterlooville, Hampshire PO7
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Sought after location
- Three/four bedrooms
- Open plan kitchen/dining room
- Large living room
- Immaculate condition
- Driveway with ample parking
- View now
Description Property description This fabulous detached house has extended and changed over the years and now offers space in abundance to be enjoyed for years to come. The owners have made some great changes and the home sits in one of the most requested roads in the local area.
As you park up on your impressive size drive and walk up to the front door, you'll instantly feel a sense of excitement at what is on offer. The pleasant size entrance hall that greets you sets the tone and the first bonus is the ground floor study or hobby room.
The lounge sits at the front of the house with the warm wooden flooring an instant attraction. The dining room and kitchen have been interlinked by opening up the dividing wall making this an incredibly sociable area, only enhanced by the lovely conservatory added to the rear. The downstairs cloakroom and utility area completes the set.
Upstairs the home benefits greatly from being extended with all three bedrooms being able to accommodate a double bed. The shower room houses a double width shower with the toilet separate, perfect if you have a house full during the morning, getting ready for work and school. The drop down into the rear garden has been well designed and a real credit to the current owner. There are areas of greenery and a patio area to be enjoyed for breakfast or to bask in the afternoon sun. The garage ticks the final must have box and makes this a home that simply must be viewed.
study/bedroom four 8' 3" x 6' 4" (2.51m x 1.93m)
lounge 14' 3" x 13' 8" (4.34m x 4.17m)
dining room 14' 8" x 11' 9" (4.47m x 3.58m)
kitchen 8' 9" x 8' 2" (2.67m x 2.49m)
conservatory 13' 5" x 9' 5" (4.09m x 2.87m)
master bedroom 16' 2" x 10' 10" (4.93m x 3.3m)
bedroom two 14' 9" x 10' 5" (4.5m x 3.18m)
bedroom three 13' 4" x 9' 3" (4.06m x 2.82m)
garage View more View less
- £450,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale 35 Tregaron Avenue, Drayton PO6
- £450,000 3 bed detached house for sale Wallis Road, Waterlooville PO7
- £460,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Grant Road, Portsmouth PO6
- £435,000 3 bed detached house for sale Ferndale, Waterlooville PO7
- £415,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Woolner Avenue, Cosham, Portsmouth PO6
- £460,000 4 bed detached house for sale Meadow Edge, Waterlooville PO7
- £460,000 4 bed detached house for sale Privett Road, Waterlooville PO7
- £450,000 4 bed detached house for sale Newlands Avenue, Waterlooville PO7
- £475,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Wadham Road, Portsmouth PO2