- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Three bedroom semi detached house
- Located in the heart of Warsash in a popular over 55s development
- Open plan lounge and dining room
- Views towards the Hamble River and Southampton Water
- Private single garage with up and over door
- Communal gardens and laundry room plus an on-site day warden
Description The property has the benefit of a good size open plan lounge and dining room, two doubles plus a further single bedroom and a modern fitted shower room. There is also a fitted kitchen and ground floor cloakroom. French doors to the rear of the dining room lead out to a private patio seating area. From both the ground and first floor are wonderful views across to the River Hamble and Southampton Water as well as the beautifully maintained communal gardens.
The development has an on-site day warden, plus communal laundry room and guest apartment which is available to rent if required for any visitors. There is ample parking via the residents car park plus the property benefits from its own single garage with up and over door. Just a short walk from the property is Warsash Village with local shops, main bus routes and Warsash sailing club.
Properties in this development are in high demand and do not remain on the market for long so we highly suggest early viewing.
Door with opaque glass inset leading into hallway. Carpet. Carpeted stairs rising to first floor. Under stair storage cupboard. Wall mounted electric heater. Skirting boards. Coving.
Cloakroom (3' 3" x 5' 4") or (0.98m x 1.62m)
Vinyl tile flooring. Low level W.C. Pedestal hand wash basin with tiled splash back. Double glazed opaque window to side. Electric heated towel rail.
Lounge (19' 5" Max x 10' 9") or (5.91m Max x 3.28m)
Carpet. Skirting boards. Double glazed bay window to front. Open archway through to dining room. Moulded coving. Electric feature fireplace set on marble effect hearth with marble effect surround and decorative wooden mantelpiece. Wall mounted electric heater.
Dining room (7' 8" x 9' 0") or (2.33m x 2.74m)
Continuation of carpet from lounge. Skirting boards. Moulded coving. Double glazed French doors to rear with windows either side leading out to private patio area. Wall mounted electric heater.
Kitchen (11' 5" x 7' 10") or (3.48m x 2.40m)
Vinyl flooring. Skirting boards. Space for under counter fridge and freezer. Space and plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine. Fitted wall and base units. Work surface. Tiled splash back. Integrated oven and grill. Four point electric hob with extractor hood above. One and a half sink and drainer with chrome mixer tap. Twin aspect room with double glazed windows to rear and side. Wall mounted electric heater.
Continuation of carpet from stairs. Coving. Skirting boards. Door to airing cupboard housing hot water tank and shelving. Access to loft.
Bedroom 1 (13' 4" x 13' 10") or (4.07m x 4.21m)
Carpet. Skirting boards. Coving. Double glazed window to front. Wall mounted storage heater. Fitted wardrobes. Door to storage cupboard with shelving/hanging space and velux window to front.
Bedroom 2 (10' 7" x 9' 5") or (3.23m x 2.86m)
Carpet. Coving. Skirting boards. Double glazed window to rear. Wall mounted electric heater.
Bedroom 3 (8' 11" x 10' 6") or (2.73m x 3.21m)
Carpet. Wall mounted electric heater. Twin aspect room with double glazed windows to front and rear. Views towards the Hamble River. Skirting boards.
Bathroom (7' 3" x 7' 6") or (2.22m x 2.29m)
Vinyl flooring. Acrylic granite effect splashback. Coving. Chrome ladder style heated towel rail. Wall mounted electric heater. Low level W.C. Hand wash basin with chrome mixer tap set on vanity unit. Double glazed opaque window to rear. Double width shower cubicle with wall mounted shower attachment and acrylic splashback surround.
Private patio seating area to the rear of property. Beautiful communal gardens with views towards the Hamble River and Southampton Water. Access to a private single garage with power and lighting and up and over door. Communal laundry room. Ample car parking in residents car park. View more View less
- £295,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Arabian Gardens, Whiteley, Fareham PO15
- £290,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Locks Heath, Southampton, Hampshire SO31
- £290,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Lower Swanwick Road, Swanwick, Southampton SO31
- £300,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Warsash Road, Titchfield, Fareham PO14
- £300,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Titchfield Common, Fareham, Hampshire PO14
- £300,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Jacaranda Close, Titchfield, Fareham PO15
- £290,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Mimosa Close, Titchfield, Fareham PO15
- £310,000 3 bed detached house for sale Beacon Mount, Park Gate, Southampton SO31
- £280,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Mayridge, Fareham PO14