- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Popular Village Location
- Extended Semi-Detached House
- Four Bedrooms
- Open Plan Sitting/Dining Room
- Family Room
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room & Utility Room
- Downstairs Shower Room
- En-Suite Shower Room & Bathroom
- Approx 125ft Southerly Rear Garden
- Driveway For Two Cars
Description Contact us for A virtual tour
A deceptively spacious and well presented extended semi-detached house located in the popular village of Ryarsh; with rural views, two reception rooms, kitchen/breakfast room, four bedrooms, three bathrooms/shower rooms and a large 125ft x 25ft southerly facing rear garden backing onto countryside.
Ground floor accommodation: Porch, hall, sitting room open-plan to dining room with fireplace, family room, kitchen/breakfast room with oak fronted wall and base units, sink, four ring induction hob with extractor hood above, built-in double oven, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher travertine stone floor; utility room with space for washing machine and travertine stone floor; and shower room.
First floor accommodation: Landing, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, two bedrooms and family bathroom.
Second floor accommodation: Landing and further double bedroom with views over the garden and countryside.
The property also benefits from: Double glazing, gas central heating.
Outside; front garden with driveway for two cars; an approximately 125ft x 25ft southerly facing rear garden with lawn and patio backing onto countryside.
The property is located in the sought after village of Ryarsh which benefits from: A popular primary school, the Duke of Wellington public house, recreation ground and Church.
West Malling with its comprehensive range of shopping and leisure facilities and mainline station (with services to London Victoria, Blackfriars, Maidstone and Ashford International) is approximately 2 miles away.
Sevenoaks with its comprehensive range of shopping and leisure facilities and mainline station (with services to London Bridge, Charing Cross and Cannon Street), is approximately 11 miles away.
Access to the M20 (leading to the M25) is approximately 2.5 miles away.
Property Misdescriptions Act 1991 The agent has not tested any apparatus, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for their purpose. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor or surveyor. View more View less
- £450,000 4 bed detached house for sale Betjeman Close, Larkfield, Aylesford ME20
- £450,000 4 bed detached house for sale Milton Lane, Kings Hill ME19
- £460,000 4 bed detached house for sale Matthews Close, Snodland ME6
- £462,500 4 bed detached house for sale Anson Avenue, Kings Hill, West Malling, Kent ME19
- £425,000 4 bed detached house for sale Bluegown Avenue, Leybourne, West Malling ME19
- £475,000 4 bed town house for sale Tower View, Kings Hill, West Malling ME19
- £495,500 4 bed detached house for sale Goldings Close, Kings Hill, Kent ME19
- £400,000 4 bed property for sale East Street, Addington, West Malling ME19
- £500,000 4 bed detached house for sale Constitution Hill, Snodland, Kent ME6