- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 2 reception rooms
- Sought after village location, just off the cricket green
- Within easy reach of the village centre
- Remarkably presented, characterful Victorian cottage
- Garage in a nearby block
- Living room with inset wood burning stove
- Separate rear aspect dining room
- Fitted kitchen
- Master bedroom with sash window
- Second double bedroom
- Family bathroom with underfloor heating
Description *stamp duty holiday - find out what you can save*
the property This Victorian cottage features a wealth of character and is remarkably presented. A living room offers front aspect views over the green and an an inset wood burning stove; whilst a bright separate dining room overlooks the rear garden. A fitted kitchen further benefits the ground floor, with a partially glazed door to the garden. Upstairs, two double bedrooms feature a master presenting a sash window with pleasant front views, whilst also offering convenience with triple built-in wardrobes. A family bathroom further serves the accommodation, benefitting from a separate shower cubicle, along with underfloor heating.
The grounds A garage in a nearby block benefits this property. The cottage is approached by pedestrian access, presenting a front garden. To the rear, a cottage style garden offers seating and lawn areas, along with picket fencing.
Location A rural village with a well-preserved landscape and excellent commuter links to Hook, Fleet and the M3, via the A30. The village centre offers independent retailers, public houses, a cricket club, golf club, a theatre, three ponds and woodland. There are annual community events and reputable schools including Oakwood and Greenfields. Winchfield station serves regular rail connections to London Waterloo, Farnborough, Clapham Junction, Basingstoke and Woking.
Agent's comments "This delightful two bedroom terraced cottage is presented in excellent order throughout, in a fantastic, peaceful location, just off the cricket green, with the added benefit of a garage in a nearby block and within easy reach of the village centre."
recent trustpilot review "We were very impressed with the service we received from Mackenzie Smith, the staff were very friendly and always happy to assist. We have no hesitation in recommending them, they were a pleasure to deal with."
energy efficiency rating Current: D | Potential: B View more View less
- £375,000 2 bed detached house for sale Lake View, Park Corner Road, Hartley Wintney, Hook RG27
- £385,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Creswell, Hook RG27
- £380,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Wintney Street, Fleet GU51
- £360,000 2 bed semi-detached house for sale Marwell Road, Fleet GU51
- £375,000 3 bed property for sale Fleet, Hampshire GU51
- £400,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Barley Mow Close, Winchfield, Hook RG27
- £349,950 2 bed semi-detached house for sale Beauclerk Green, Winchfield, Hook RG27
- £400,000 3 bed property for sale Elvetham Road, Fleet GU51
- £369,950 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Rosebay Gardens, Hook RG27