- 4 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 3 reception rooms
- Four double bedrooms
- Highly sought after location
- Substantial family home
- Separate utility room
- Large rear garden
- Solar and thermal panels
- 0.2 miles to Wanstead Underground Station
- Downstairs W.C
Description Proudly positioned on one of the most prestigious turnings in Wanstead, Petty Son and Prestwich are delighted to offer for sale this substantial, four double bedroom family home.
Nestled away on a highly sought after tree-lined street, Seagry road is within a five minute walk (0.2 miles) of Wanstead's Central Line Station, as well as Wanstead's vibrant high street, with its practical yet quaint array of boutiques, restaurants, shops and bars. Seagry Road is also perched on the edge of Wanstead's stunning golf course, cricket club and parks, as well as being within an easy reach of excellent schools.
The impressive early 1900's bay fronted home has a stunning entrance hallway, with an attractive arched front door. The first room you encounter is the spacious lounge, with solid wood flooring, central fireplace and large bay window. The second reception has been opened up to the rear to create a wonderfully bright and highly impressive open plan dining and living space, with large patio doors providing access and views over the beautiful garden. The show stopper in this house is the stunning kitchen/diner measuring over 27 foot in length and boasting a vast amount of cupboard and worktop space and space for a large double fridge/freezer.
There is also a practical downstairs W.C and garage that has been converted into a spacious utility room allowing you to keep all of your white goods and cleaning products conveniently hidden.
Moving upstairs to the roomy first floor landing there are four double bedrooms, and a beautiful family bathroom. The large loft space provides potential to be converted and extended to create a further two bedrooms if desired (STPP). The large garden to the rear provides a generous patio area for entertaining leading to a lawn edged with shrubs, children's play area and storage shed.
Reception room 15' 10" x 14' 6" (4.83m x 4.42m)
reception room two 13' 11" x 11' 5" (4.24m x 3.48m)
kitchen/dining room 27' 7" x 20' 9" (8.41m x 6.32m)
bedroom one 15' 10" x 14' 9" (4.83m x 4.5m)
bedroom two 14' x 12' 6" (4.27m x 3.81m)
bedroom three 15' 9" x 8' 10" (4.8m x 2.69m)
bedroom four 8' 8" x 7' 4" (2.64m x 2.24m)
garage/utility room 18' 5" x 8' 6" (5.61m x 2.59m) View more View less
- £1,300,000 4 bed detached house for sale The Avenue, London E11
- £1,300,000 4 bed detached house for sale Grosvenor Road, London E11
- £1,300,000 4 bed terraced house for sale Wallwood Road, London E11
- £1,250,000 4 bed detached bungalow for sale Malford Grove, South Woodford, London E18
- £1,400,000 4 bed detached house for sale Audleigh Place, Chigwell IG7
- £1,200,000 4 bed detached house for sale Hollybush Hill, London E11
- £1,250,000 5 bed terraced house for sale High View Road, London E18
- £1,200,000 5 bed terraced house for sale Blake Hall Road, Wanstead E11
- £1,200,000 5 bed terraced house for sale Addison Road, London E11