- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 reception rooms
- Substantial detached house in grounds of around 0.26 acre
- Sought after residential location at Radipole
- 2 reception rooms plus stunning
- Extended kitchen/family/dining room
- 4 Bedrooms with en-suite bathroom
- Family bathroom and shower room
- Extensive parking and garage/store
- Delightful gardens
Description An extended 1950's detached house delightfully situated in a highly popular residential location at Radipole, set in extensive gardens of approximately 0.26 of an acre.
This attractive family home has been subject to comprehensive modernisation and enlargement by the current owners, creating a stunning contemporary house featuring an impressive extended kitchen/family room overlooking the rear gardens.
On the ground floor, a useful porch leads into a welcoming reception hall with oak flooring and understairs cupboard housing the gas boiler. Doors lead to a study or 5th bedroom and spacious sitting room with wood burning stove, oak flooring and double doors to the side and rear, leading into the kitchen.
A most impressive kitchen/family room is one of the principle features of the house, being 'L' shaped and extremely well appointed, designed to take advantage of the stunning gardens with double bi-folding doors and velux windows, creating an abundance of light. The kitchen is extensively fitted with a range of 'Kitchen Elegance' white gloss wall and floor cupboards with integrated double oven with combination microwave and warming drawer, quooker hot tap, dishwasher, 5 ring induction hob and full height integrated fridge and freezer units together with granite worksurfaces. Tiled underfloor heating runs throughout the room with a further dining area with side aspect window. A door from the dining area leads into a lobby with contemporary fitted shower room and door to integral garage/store currently fitted with wall and floor cupboards with electrically operated door.
On the first floor are 4 bedrooms with the master bedroom enjoying far reaching views to the sea and having the benefit of an en-suite bathroom. The family bathroom is well appointed with contemporary suite and tile enclosed bath.
Outside, a large brick paved driveway to the front provides parking for numerous cars. Pedestrian side access leads to the rear. The rear garden is a particular feature with timber decking leading onto a large paved patio. There are extensive lawned gardens stocked with shrubs and fruit trees, together with a further timber decking and barbeque area, 2 timber garden sheds and woodstore.
The property is situated in a popular and convenient location at Radipole within easy reach of Weymouth town centre and beaches, well reputed primary school and a wide range of amenities close by with a number of supermarkets, Restaurants, Public Houses, Butchers, Hairdressers, Newspaper shop and food outlets all within walking distance. Weymouth is situated along the world heritage coast line and is a busy active seaside resort. The town provides an excellent range of shopping facilities as well as a number of cafes, bistros and restaurants.
The surrounding coastline offers the opportunity of enjoying a number of water sports and leisure pursuits. The county town
of Dorchester can be reached within approximately 8 miles and both Weymouth and Dorchester have main line railway stations to London (Waterloo). View more View less
- £600,000 4 bed detached house for sale Wingreen Close, Weymouth DT3
- £600,000 4 bed detached house for sale Plaisters Lane, Sutton Poyntz, Weymouth, Dorset DT3
- £625,000 5 bed detached house for sale Manor Road, Weymouth DT3
- £595,000 4 bed detached house for sale Dorchester Road, Weymouth, Dorset DT3
- £575,000 4 bed detached house for sale Hetherly Road, Weymouth DT3
- £695,000 4 bed detached house for sale North Square, Chickerell, Weymouth, Dorset DT3
- £550,000 4 bed detached house for sale Field Barn Drive, Weymouth DT4
- £550,000 4 bed detached house for sale Brookmead Close, Sutton Poyntz, Weymouth, Dorset DT3