- 3 bedrooms
- Spacious & Versitile Detached House
- Large & Well Maintained Southerly Garden
- Access To Beach From Rear of Garden
- Stunning Panoramic Sea Views
- Three First Floor Bedrooms
- Ground Floor Bedroom/Reception Room
- Southerly Aspect Lounge/Conservatory
- Fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room & Utility
- Off Road Parking and Garage
- Within a Few Meters of Seafront
Description A detached family house situated within a few meters of Ferring seafront affording stunning sea views and benefitting from a large south facing rear garden.
The accommodation briefly comprises; A spacious reception hallway with attractive staircase to first floor. Feature lounge opening to large conservatory with excellent views and double doors opening onto the gardens. Kitchen/breakfast room which is fitted with work surfaces, a range of wall and base level cupboards, fitted oven and hob, space for fridge/freezer and dishwasher and doors opening onto garden. Utility room with space and plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted boiler and door to garage. Ground floor cloakroom with WC and Wash hand basin. Dining room with window overlooking garden and study; either of these rooms could be a bedroom if required.
On the first floor there are three bedrooms, the main bedroom having stunning panoramic views across the gardens to the seafront. En-suite bathroom to the master bedroom with panel enclosed bath, wash hand basin and WC. Bedroom two has a large walk in eaves storage cupboard and bedroom three has north/easterly towards the River Rife and Highdown.
Outside there is off road parking and garage to the front and extensive Southerly aspect rear gardens which are exceptionally well maintained and presented and lead down to personal gate with access to Ferring seafront.
Situated in a rarely available and sought after position within a few meters of Ferring seafront. Ferring is a quiet and popular seaside village with two small shopping parades both served by bus routes giving access to surrounding areas including Worthing town centre and a mainline railway station. In the village centre there is a doctors surgery, dentist, library, village hall and Co-op store.
Feature Reception Hallway
12' 5'' x 11' 6'' (3.81m x 3.51m)
Ground Floor Cloakroom
20' 11'' x 15' 8'' (6.4m x 4.78m)
Kitchen / Breakfast Room
22' 11'' x 10' 5'' (7.01m x 3.2m)
14' 0'' x 10' 5'' (4.27m x 3.2m)
10' 5'' x 8' 0'' (3.2m x 2.44m)
First Floor Landing
20' 0'' x 10' 5'' (6.1m x 3.2m)
En Suite Bathroom
14' 0'' x 8' 5'' (4.27m x 2.59m)
11' 6'' x 8' 11'' (3.51m x 2.74m)
Feature Southerly Rear Gardens
Off Street Parking To Garage View more View less
- £780,000 4 bed detached house for sale Beehive Lane, Ferring, Worthing, West Sussex BN12
- £725,000 3 bed detached house for sale The Street, Rustington BN16
- £725,000 3 bed detached house for sale The Street, Rustington, West Sussex BN16
- £750,000 4 bed detached house for sale Withdean Avenue, Goring-By-Sea, Worthing BN12
- £750,000 4 bed detached house for sale Old Mill Lane, Angmering, West Sussex BN16
- £750,000 4 bed detached house for sale The Street, Patching BN13
- £750,000 3 bed detached bungalow for sale Ferring Lane, Ferring, West Sussex BN12
- £700,000 3 bed detached house for sale Broadmark Way, Rustington, Littlehampton, West Sussex BN16
- £735,000 4 bed detached house for sale The Street, East Preston, Littlehampton BN16