- 3 bedrooms
- Award Winning Detached Bungalow
- Bright and Very Spacious Accommodation
- Large Entrance Hall - Kitchen/Breakft Rm
- 30' x 16' Lounge/Dining Room
- 2 Cloakrooms - Master Bedroom + Ensuite
- 2 Further Double Bedrms - Family Bathrm
- Garden Room/Conservatory
- Feature Gardens Backing Ferring Rife
- Raised Oak Decking Area - Courtyard
- Parking for Several Vehicles - Garage
Description A rare opportunity to purchase an award winning detached bungalow occupying a plot with feature gardens backing the Ferring Rife. The accommodation comprises spacious entrance hallway, 2 cloakrooms, kitchen/breakfast room, 30' lounge with dining area, 43' inner hallway with sun/garden room, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, two further large double bedrooms and family bathroom. There is also a secluded and enclosed courtyard garden surrounded by the property on three sides and a raised oak decked area. The property benefits from gas heating and double glazing and there is a driveway providing off street parking fro several vehicles and leading to the garage. Viewing highly recommended.
Situated just north of Ferring village. Ferring is a quiet and popular seaside village with two small shopping parades both served by bus routes giving access to surrounding areas including Worthing town centre and a mainline railway station. In the village centre there is a doctors surgery, dentist, library, village hall and Co-op store.
Double Glazed Door to:
Double glazed door and double glazed window to rear. Double storage cupboard. Radiator.
Fully tiled walls, double glazed window to the side. Low level WC and wash hand basin with vanity cupboard below.
29' 11'' x 15' 11'' (9.14m x 4.87m) Triple aspect room with vaulted ceiling with separate dining area. Two double radiators, double glazed sliding door leading to central courtyard garden. Double glazed double doors to sun terrace and two double glazed windows to side. Feature brick chimney stack with gas fire, coal effect fireplace with ornamental surround and hearth.
14' 2'' x 12' 6'' (4.34m x 3.83m) Double glazed window to front. Roll edge worktops with inset one and a half bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer tap. Good range of wall and base units and drawers, display shelving and wine rack. Breakfast bar, built-in oven, 5 ring gas hob with extractor over. Space for dishwasher, fridge freezer and microwave. Single panel radiator.
43' 7'' x 4' 0'' (13.3m x 1.22m) Airing cupboard, two single panel radiators.
26' 7'' x 13' 5'' (8.12m x 4.09m) Double aspect room. Two radiators, double glazed door giving access to central courtyard. Double glazed windows to front and side. Double fitted wardrobes with storage above.
En-Suite Shower Room
6' 4'' x 5' 6'' (1.95m x 1.7m) Fully tiled walls, radiator, double glazed window and suite comprising low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, bidet and glazed shower cubicle with wall mounted shower unit.
15' 9'' x 12' 11'' (4.82m x 3.96m) Radiator, double glazed window, built-in triple wardrobe with storage above and additional fitted triple wardrobe and drawers.
12' 11'' x 12' 11'' (3.96m x 3.96m) Radiator, double glazed window, wash hand basin with tiled splash back and vanity cupboard below.
12' 2'' x 5' 3'' (3.71m x 1.62m) Fully tiled walls, double glazed window, panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Enclosed shower cubicle with wall mounted shower unit, wash hand basin with vanity unit below. Low level WC, heated towel rail and radiator.
Fully tiled walls, double glazed window, low level WC and radiator.
12' 4'' x 8' 8'' (3.76m x 2.66m) Double glazed to three sides giving views of river and gardens.
The gardens are a feature of the property, laid predominantly to lawn with mature specimen trees and shrubs and backing the Ferring Rife.
There is a central and secluded enclosed courtyard surrounded by the property on three sides mainly paved with shrub borders.
To the front there is a driveway providing off street parking for several cars and leading to garage.
21' 2'' x 10' 0'' (6.47m x 3.07m) Electric up and over door, eaves storage, light and power. View more View less
- £895,000 4 bed detached house for sale Private Road, East Preston, West Sussex BN16
- £850,000 4 bed detached house for sale Ilex Way, Goring-By-Sea, Worthing BN12
- £895,000 4 bed cottage for sale Sea Avenue, Rustington, Littlehampton BN16
- £800,000 3 bed bungalow for sale Brookside Road, Kingston Gorse, East Preston, West Sussex BN16
- £925,000 4 bed detached house for sale Angmering Lane, East Preston, Littlehampton BN16
- £775,000 3 bed detached house for sale The Strand, Ferring, Worthing BN12
- £800,000 4 bed detached house for sale Beehive Lane, Ferring, Worthing, West Sussex BN12
- £795,000 4 bed detached house for sale Ansisters Road, Ferring, Worthing BN12
- £950,000 4 bed detached house for sale West Mead, East Preston, West Sussex BN16