- 5 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Breathtaking Views
- Within Walking Distance of the Train Station
- Bespoke Solid Wood Kitchen with Stone Worktops
- Feature Wood Burners to Sitting Room and Conservatory
- Master Suite with Fitted Dressing Room and En-Suite
- Bifold Doors to Kitchen / Dining Room and Conservatory
- Double Garage & Off Street Parking
- Separate Annexe
- Underfloor Heating Throughout the Ground and First Floor
- Balance of 10 Year Structural Warranty
Description Sark is no ordinary home. Free-flowing accommodation, geared towards modern family living, finished in impeccable style make this one of the finest homes on the market. The property comprises of 5 double bedrooms, 3 luxurious bathrooms, an exquisite kitchen / dining room, formal drawing room and a stunning conservatory which opens onto a generous garden. In addition, there is a separate double garage with accommodation above, ideal as an annexe or home office.
Upon entering the house, a porcelain tiled entrance hallway gives access to the principal dual aspect reception room. There is also a conservatory boasting a Chesney wood burner and magnificent corner bi-fold doors which open out onto the rear garden, bringing both light and air into this superb room.
The stunning kitchen / dining room is the hub of the home and features a bespoke solid wood Rencraft kitchen with stone worksurfaces. The kitchen is extremely well-appointed and features Neff appliances including two single ovens, a built-in microwave, warming drawer, dishwasher and induction hob. There is also a wine cooler and a Belfast sink with a Quooker tap, providing instant boiling water.
Three double bedrooms and a family bathroom are accessed off the spacious landing on the first floor. The double aspect master bedroom benefits from a fully fitted dressing room and a luxurious en-suite shower room which features a bespoke vanity unit with counter-top V & A basin and a backdrop of beautiful hexagonal marble tiles. The two remaining double bedrooms share a stunning family bathroom featuring an elegant Victoria and Albert free standing bath sitting atop striking marble tiles.
There are two further double bedrooms on the second floor with front dormer and rear velux windows which afford far reaching views. A beautifully appointed shower room serves these two bedrooms.
The house benefits from the latest technology, including a âControl 4â integrated audio and visual system, cat 6 cabling throughout and digital thermostats which control the underfloor heating on the ground and first floor.
For added peace of mind, the new owners will be benefit from the remainder of a ten-year structural warranty. View more View less
- £925,000 5 bed property for sale St. Andrews Close, Aylesford ME20
- £850,000 5 bed detached house for sale Trapham Road, Maidstone ME16
- £950,000 5 bed detached house for sale Charming Village Setting, Old Loose Hill, Loose Village ME15
- £950,000 5 bed detached house for sale Old Tree Lane, Boughton Monchelsea, Maidstone, Kent ME17
- £985,000 5 bed property for sale Orchard House, 10 Chapel Street, East Malling ME19
- £995,000 5 bed detached house for sale Church Road, Tovil, Maidstone, Kent ME15
- £995,000 5 bed detached house for sale Westerhill Road, Linton, Maidstone, Kent ME17
- £850,000 6 bed detached house for sale Linton Hill, Linton, Maidstone, Kent ME17
- £800,000 5 bed detached house for sale Dean Street, East Farleigh, Maidstone, Kent ME15