2 bed bungalow for sale in 7 Finch Green, Cedars Village, Chorleywood, Hertfordshire WD3
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Tenure* leasehold
- 24 Hour Emergency Call Alarm System
- Club House with wifi Connection
- Garden Maintenance
- Village Manager
- Independent Living Properties
Description Property Description
Outside bin store and storage cupboard, gently sloping walkway and wooden front door onto;
Housing cloaks cupboard with fitted washer/dryer, storage cupboard with shelving, radiator, coved ceilings, loft hatch to further storage, one and a half panel glazed doors onto;
Sitting / Dining Room:
Large front aspect window with fitted nets and curtains looking onto the wildlife meadow. Further side aspect window with fitted nets and curtains. Double radiator, feature fireplace, coving to ceiling, TV/FM & telephone points, three ceiling lights, archway through to dining area; space for table and chairs, door onto;
A range of cream eye and base level units with complimentary worktops, space for fridge/freezer, waist height cooker and eye level microwave, 4 ring hob with extractor above, dishwasher, stainless steel single sink with drainer and mixer tap, Vaillant boiler, slip resistant vinyl flooring.
Fitted blinds throughout, opens onto patio area in a delightful secluded position.
Built-in double wardrobe with sliding doors, radiator, TV/FM and telephone points, emergency pull cord, window with blinds and curtains, door onto;
En-Suite Shower Room:
White suite comprising fully tiled enclosed shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, radiator, heated towel rail, mirrored vanity cupboard, extractor fan, emergency pull cord, fully tiled walls and frosted glass window.
Front aspect window with fitted net and curtains, built-in single wardrobe with shelves & housing fuse box, radiator, power points.
White suite, low level WC, wash hand basin with cupboard beneath, heated towel rail, mirrored vanity cupboard, radiator, towel rail, emergency pull cord, fully tiled walls, frosted window and anti-slip vinyl flooring.
Cedars Village, set in 22 acres, is built around the exclusive Grade II listed mansion house which is the focal point of the community, providing facilities which include Victorian conservatory, restaurant, bar, library, snooker room, hobbies room, laundry, convenience store and croquet/putting lawn.
Ground Rent: Â£300 per annum
Council Tax: F - Â£2684.47 per annum
Service Charge Information: Service charge: Â£6,708.00 pa for single occupancy, additional Â£300 pa for double occupancy.
Owners of a Retirement Villages Lease are required to pay an assignment fee on re-sale of the property which is a percentage of up to 10% of the re-sale price of the property when it is re-sold or they can choose to pay the fee at the time of purchase. Please ask the Village Manager for more details and a copy of the financial implications. View more View less
- £545,000 2 bed end terrace house for sale Copthorne Cottages, The Green, Croxley Green, Hertfordshire WD3
- £550,000 2 bed terraced house for sale Norfolk Road, Rickmansworth WD3
- £535,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Harriet Walker Way, Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire WD3
- £535,000 3 bed property for sale Jordans Road, Rickmansworth WD3
- £535,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Dorchester Court, Mayfare, Croxley Green, Rickmansworth Hertfordshire WD3
- £530,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Mill Way, Mill End, Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire WD3
- £530,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Dickinson Avenue, Croxley Green, Rickmansworth WD3
- £525,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Oakfield, Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire WD3
- £499,950 2 bed terraced house for sale Talbot Road, Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire WD3