- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Generous accommodation
- Stunning feature kitchen/dining room
- Integral garage
- Westerly garden
- Swimming pool
- Countryside views
Description Stunning countryside views | 4 Double bedrooms | 3 Bathrooms | West facing rear garden | Heated swimming pool | 2800 sqft | Integral garaging | stunning kitchen/ dining/ family room |
* Entrance porch * Hallway * Kitchen/dining room * Utility room * Sitting room * Conservatory * Study/bedroom 4 with en-suite bathroom * WC * Office * Integral garage * Stairs to first floor landing * Principal bedroom with en-suite bathroom and dressing room * Two further double bedrooms * Family bathroom * Off road parking * Stunning countryside views * EPC rating C
This modern property offers excellent room sizes and generous accommodation of over 2,800 sq ft with a stunning feature kitchen/dining room and some of the finest countryside views to the rear. The property is conveniently positioned on the fringes of Ashington village with some lovely countryside walks, which can be accessed from the doorstep whilst this popular award winning village offers amenities such as a family friendly public house, local convenience store, Indian restaurant and a popularprimary school.
The accommodation comprises entrance porch to the front with door leading into the entrance hallway, To the rear of the property and undoubtedly the feature of this wonderful home is the modern fitted kitchen/dining family room. Appliances include high level double Bosch oven & microwave combination, induction hob, integrated dishwasher and door through to a separate utility room with stable door to the side. The generous kitchen has ample space for a dining table, separate family area and double doors, which open up to offer some of the finest countryside views. Also off the entrance hallway and to the rear is a sitting room with a remote controlled gas fire and stone surround and internal bi-folding doors leading into the generous wooden conservatory which also has stunning views and double doors leading into the rear garden. To the left of the entrance hall is an en-suite double bedroom, which is currently used as a study. There is also a separate modern fitted WC and an internal door leading to an office area, which has been adapted within the double garage. There are two up-and-over doors and an inner store area.
The property is approached via hardstanding providing off road parking and turning for multiple vehicles with access to the integral garage. There are shingled areas and screening to the sides provided by mature trees, shrubs and hedging.
A gate either side of the property provides access into the rear garden, which is a fabulous feature with some amazing countryside views and a sunny westerly aspect. There is a patio adjoining the rear of the house, with an area of lawn and steps leading down to the swimming pool area. A further patio adjoins the swimming pool making this great entertaining space and there is a further expanse of lawn, as well as various flowering shrub borders and a post and rail fence adjoining the rear boundary. There is a summer house and separate wooden shed. View more View less
- £799,950 4 bed property for sale Storrington Road, Thakeham, Pulborough RH20
- £775,000 5 bed bungalow for sale Rectory Lane, Ashington, West Sussex RH20
- £750,000 4 bed detached house for sale Bentons Lane, Dial Post, Horsham RH13
- £775,000 4 bed detached bungalow for sale New Home, Foot Of South Downs, Storrington, West Sussex RH20
- £725,000 4 bed detached house for sale Watermeadow Lane, Storrington, Pulborough RH20
- £800,000 5 bed detached house for sale Linfield Lane, Ashington, Pulborough, West Sussex RH20
- £799,950 5 bed detached house for sale Storrington Road, Pulborough RH20
- £699,950 4 bed detached house for sale Watermeadow Lane, Storrington, West Sussex RH20
- £700,000 4 bed detached house for sale Fryern Road, Storrington, Pulborough RH20