- 2 bedrooms
- Attached Bungalow
- 19' Lounge/Diner
- Shower Room with Double Shower
- Two Bedrooms
- Pleasant Position Overlooking Pond
- Age Restriction
- South Facing Rear Aspect
- No Chain
- Walking Distance to Chipping Sodbury High Street
Description Situated within walking distance of Chipping Sodbury High Street is this fine retirement bungalow enjoying a pleasant position with southerly facing communal rear garden, The accommodation comprises, a lounge, kitchen, shower room with modern double shower and two bedrooms. No chain!
This cosy bungalow in the sought after community of Batten Court, has a light and airy feel with a pleasant outlook from the generous living room over looking the pond. The accommodation includes:- entrance porch, living/dining room, kitchen, 2 double bedrooms and shower room. The communal gardens are delightfully presented and well maintained under contract with some lovely seating areas to enjoy. There is also off road parking for use by the residents. Age qualification 60 years or 55 if your partner is over 60. No onward chain.
Double glazed door into
Double glazed side panel, multi paned door into
5.84m (19' 2") x 2.95m (9' 8")
Double glazed window to the front, two electric wall heaters, emergency pull cord, TV point, electric feature fireplace with wooden surround, space for table and chairs, door into inner hall and door into
3.02m (9' 11") x 2.74m (9' 0")
Double glazed window and door to the rear, range of wall, drawer, display and base units with work surface over, part tiled walls, 1.5 stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap over, spaces for fridge/freezer, electric oven and plumbing for washing machine, electric wall heater, emergency pull cord.
3.35m (11' 0")x 3.05m (10' 0")max
Double glazed window to the rear, electric wall heater, fitted wardrobes with dressing table and storage over, airing cupboard housing hot water tank, emergency pull cord, access to loft space.
3.10m (10' 2") x 2.87m (9' 5")
Double glazed window to the front, electric wall heater, emergency pull cord.
2.24m (7' 4") x 1.88m (6' 2")
Double shower cubicle with electric shower, concealed cistern WC, vanity wash hand basin with work surface over and storage cupboard under, part tiled walls, emergency pull cord, electric heater.
There are beautiful landscaped communal gardens with large pond to the front outlook. There is a small courtyard laid to patio to the rear of the property with southerly aspect with communal lawn. View more View less
- £230,000 2 bed terraced house for sale Cambrian Drive, Yate BS37
- £240,000 2 bed semi-detached house for sale Tylers Way, Yate, South Gloucestershire, Bristol BS37
- £220,000 2 bed semi-detached house for sale Longs Drive, Yate, Bristol, Gloucestershire BS37
- £220,000 2 bed terraced house for sale The Willows, Yate, Bristol, Gloucestershire BS37
- £219,950 2 bed terraced house for sale Rodford Ride, Yate, Bristol BS37
- £220,000 2 bed terraced house for sale Rodborough, Yate, Bristol, South Gloucestershire BS37
- £230,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Priors Lea, Yate, Bristol BS37
- £229,950 3 bed terraced house for sale Milton Road, Yate, Bristol BS37
- £230,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Maisemore, Yate, Bristol, Gloucestershire BS37