- 3 bedrooms
- Investment opportunity
- House Converted into two flats
- Ground Floor Two Bed Flat Currently Let
- First Floor One Bed Flat Currently Vacant
- Double Glazing & Alarm
- Off Street Parking
- Good Sized Rear Garden
- Chain Free Sale
Description Ideal investment This End of Terrace House has been Converted into two self contained flats (one of which is currently let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy). The property is situated in a popular residential area, convenient for Kenton Road's shopping & transport facilities, and close to Glebe Primary School. Ground floor flat: Own Entrance, Lounge, Open Plan Kitchen, Two Bedrooms, Bathroom. First floor flat: Own Entrance, Lounge, Kitchen, Utility Area, One Bedroom, Shower Room. The property benefits Double Glazing, Off Street Parking and Good Sized Rear Garden. Viewing Recommended by Owners Sole Agents. EER C.
Ground floor flat (currently let)
Double glazed window, laminate flooring, night storage heater, understairs cupboard, larder cupboard.
11' 0" x 10' 11" (3.35m x 3.33m) Middle Room. Night storage heater, laminate flooring, archway to Kitchen:
9' 6" x 6' 11" (2.90m x 2.11m) Fitted wall and base units, sink with drainer, plumbed for washing machine, electric cooker point, double glazed window and door to rear garden.
12' 9" x 11' 3" (3.89m x 3.43m) Front. Laminate flooring, night storage heater, built-in cupboard, double glazed bay window.
9' 0" x 6' 11" (2.74m x 2.11m) Rear. Night storage heater, fitted cupboard with tank & electrics, loft hatch to service tank, double glazed window overlooking garden.
7' 6" x 6' 11" (2.29m x 2.11m) Bath with Triton electric shower above, wash hand basin, low level wc, walls part tiled, extractor, light with heater, vinyl flooring.
First floor flat
Own Entrance. Stairs to First Floor Flat.
Access to loft, window to the side.
13' 3" x 11' 6" (4.04m x 3.51m) Front. Laminate flooring, electric heater, built-in cupboard, double glazed bay window.
6' 11" x 6' 6" (2.11m x 1.98m) Fitted wall and base units, tiled splashback, stainless steel sink & drainer, double glazed window to front.
4' 6" x 2' 6" (1.37m x 0.76m) Rear. Plumbed for washing machine, double glazed window.
11' 0" x 9' 0" (3.35m x 2.74m) Rear. Electric heater, built-in cupboard housing hot water tank, double glazed window.
Modern shower room
6' 6" x 4' 7" (1.98m x 1.40m) Tiled walls, corner shower cubicle, low level wc, wash hand basin, chrome towel radiator, double glazed window.
Front garden used for Off Street Parking.
Good sized rear garden, laid mainly to lawn. (Garage space to the rear via service road).
Whilst we endeavour to make our details accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you please contact our office and we will be pleased to verify any information. Do so particularly if travelling some distance to view the property. All internal room measurements have been taken using a sonic measure and may be subject to a 6" margin of error. We have not tested any appliances or heating system, if installed. View more View less
- £545,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale West Way, Edgware HA8
- £545,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Deans Drive, Edgware HA8
- £545,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Headstone Gardens, North Harrow, Harrow HA2
- £550,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Kenmore Road, Queensbury, Harrow HA3
- £545,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Hooking Green, North Harrow, Harrow HA2
- £550,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Ruskin Gardens, Harrow HA3
- £550,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Melbury Road, Harrow, Greater London HA3
- £540,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Grange Avenue, Stanmore HA7
- £539,950 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Cotman Gardens, Queensbury HA8