2 bed bungalow for sale in 19 Cedars Walk, Cedars Village, Chorleywood, Hertfordshire WD3
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Tenure* leasehold
- 24 Hour Emergency Call Alarm System
- Club House with wifi Connection
- Garden Maintenance
- Guest Suite
Description Property Description
Outside is a cupboard housing the bin and meters. Established assortment of mature shrubs and plants border the frontage.
Entrance Hall: Housing cloaks cupboard, airing cupboard with hot water tank, emergency call system, smoke alarm, radiator with shelf, coved ceiling and glazed doors to;
Sitting Room: A bright spacious room with a dual aspect and large front aspect window with fitted pelmet and curtains with views of the walking meadow. Side aspect window with Mansion views. Feature fireplace with marble and wooden surround, two feature lights, radiator, TV/FM & telephone points, coved ceiling and archway into;
Dining Room: Fitted curtains and pelmet, single panelled radiator, coved ceiling, door onto kitchen and French doors into:
South West orientation, carpeted flooring, doors to a secluded patio and garden area with views across to the Mansion House.
Kitchen: Comprising a range of pine fronted eye and base level units with roll edge worktops incorporating 1 Â½ bowl sink unit, integrated cooker with 4 ring hob and overhead extractor, fitted slim-line dishwasher, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, wall mounted boiler, rear aspect window with fitted blind and pleasant outlook over the patio area.
Master Bedroom: Rear aspect window with pleasant outlook with pelmet, curtains and blind. Built-in wardrobe with sliding doors, emergency pull cord, panelled radiator, TV and telephone points and door onto;
En-Suite Shower Room: Part tiled shower cubicle, wash hand basin with cupboard beneath, low level WC, radiator to wall, side aspect window, mirror with shaver point and light, non-slip vinyl flooring.
Bedroom Two: Front aspect window with fitted pelmet and curtains and views over walking meadow. Storage cupboard with shelving and fuse box, radiator, TV and telephone points.
Shower Room:A modernised white suite comprising double walk-in shower with screen and chair, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Towel rail, extractor fan, non-slip vinyl flooring and window to rear aspect.
Private Westerly facing patio area and communal gardens.
Ground Rent: Â£255 per annum
Council Tax: F - Â£2684.47 per annum
Service Charge Information: Service charge: Â£6,708.00 pa for single occupancy, additional Â£300 pa for double occupancy.
Owners of a Retirement Villages Lease are required to pay an assignment fee on re-sale of the property which is a percentage of up to 12.5% of the re-sale price of the property when it is re-sold or they can choose to pay the fee at the time of purchase. Please ask the Village Manager for more details and a copy of the financial implications. View more View less
- £545,000 2 bed end terrace house for sale Copthorne Cottages, The Green, Croxley Green, Hertfordshire WD3
- £550,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Tudor Way, Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire WD3
- £550,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Rugby Way, Croxley Green, Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire WD3
- £550,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Cherry Croft, Croxley Green WD3
- £549,995 3 bed property for sale Winchester Way, Croxley Green, Rickmansworth WD3
- £550,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Links Way, Croxley Green, Rickmansworth Herts WD3
- £550,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Lodge End, Croxley Green, Rickmansworth WD3
- £560,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Malvern Way, Croxley Green, Rickmansworth Hertfordshire WD3
- £535,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Harriet Walker Way, Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire WD3