3 bed end terrace house for sale in Damson Drive, Hartley Wintney, Hook RG27
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Well situated in St Marys Park, overlooking open space
- Notably presented, modern family home
- Easy reach of Hartley Wintney Commons, the M3 and Winchfield station
- Open dining room/conservatory
- Front living room
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Three bedrooms
- Master with en suite shower
- Driveway parking
- Rear garden with seating area
Description *stamp duty holiday - find out what you can save*
the property This modern family home features pleasant front views overlooking open space. Notably presented, the accommodation offers light, contemporary decor throughout. An entrance hall way gives access to a cloakroom, whilst leading through to a generous front living room. A versatile open plan space to the rear features a dining room/conservatory, with french doors opening to the garden patio. A rear kitchen/breakfast room is fitted with a good range of modern gloss finished units, whilst also providing space for appliances and breakfast dining furnishings. Upstairs, three bedrooms feature a front aspect master, with a three piece en suite shower. The remaining bedrooms are served by a family bathroom.
The grounds Driveway parking is provided adjacently to the property. To the rear, an enclosed, partially walled garden benefits from seating and lawn areas, along with flower and shrub borders.
Location This family home is well positioned with front aspect views overlooking open space. St Marys Park is an exclusive estate, set along the fringes of Hartley Wintney, with landscaped open spaces and play areas. The A30 serves excellent commuter links to Hook, Fleet and the M3. The village centre offers independent retailers, public houses, a cricket club, golf club, a theatre, three ponds and woodland. There are annual community events and reputable schools include Oakwood and Greenfields. Winchfield station serves regular rail connections to London Waterloo, Farnborough, Clapham Junction, Basingstoke and Woking.
Agent's comments "This modern three bedroom family home is situated in the popular St Marys Park and well presented throughout."
recent trustpilot review "We were very impressed with the service we received from Mackenzie Smith, the staff were very friendly and always happy to assist. We have no hesitation in recommending them, they were a pleasure to deal with."
energy efficiency rating Current: B | Potential: B View more View less
- £425,000 3 bed town house for sale Kingsley Square, Fleet GU51
- £425,000 3 bed link-detached house for sale Oaktree Drive, Hook RG27
- £425,000 3 bed link-detached house for sale Kerfield Way, Hook RG27
- £425,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale The West Hundreds, Fleet GU51
- £425,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale The West Hundreds, Fleet, Hampshire GU51
- £425,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Glebe Court, Fleet GU51
- £419,950 3 bed property for sale Alfred Close, Fleet GU51
- £415,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale The West Hundreds, Fleet GU51
- £415,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale St. Swithins Road, Elvetham Heath, Hampshire GU51