4 bed detached house for sale in Private Road, East Preston, West Sussex BN16
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 reception rooms
- Exclusive luxury development of just three quality homes
- High specification finish throughout
- Stunning entertaining space
- Carpet, curtains and light fittings
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- Large tandem garage and ample parking
- Beautifully landscaped south facing rear garden
- Amenities near-by
- Ready for immediate occupation
Description With approx. 2530 sqft of accommodation, Cherrywood House, is just one of three impressive, individually-designed executive homes overlooking the historic church of St Mary the Virgin in the delightful village of East Preston. Finished to an incredible standard ready for immediate occupation. Please call to arrange a viewing.
* Entrance hall * Sitting room * Kitchen/dining/family room * Utility room * Cloakroom * Study * Stairs to first floor landing * Principal bedroom * En-suite bathroom with separate shower * Bedroom two * En-suite shower room * Two further bedrooms * Family bathroom * Attached tandem garage * Off road parking * Landscaped gardens * EPC rating
Cherrywood House is one of just three impressive, individually designed executive homes overlooking the historic church of St Mary the Virgin in the delightful village of East Preston.
As soon as you enter Cherrywood House you can immediately appreciate a design that allows all available light to stream through, as the porcelain tiled hall extends through to the spacious kitchen/family/dining room, with two sets of bi-folding doors taking full advantage of the southerly aspect to the rear of the property. The kitchen itself is an excellent feature of the property being finished to an incredibly high standard with high end matt cabinets together with stone work surfaces and integrated appliances. Thereafter, all porcelain tiled floors benefit from underfloor heating. Leading off from the generous hall there are double glass doors leading into a spacious sitting room with feature stone fireplace. A tiled cloakroom and further study with pleasant outlook to the front concludes the ground floor accommodation.
Stairs from the entrance hall lead to the first floor landing where double doors give access to the fabulous principal bedroom featuring a Juliet balcony overlooking the south facing landscaped rear garden and an en-suite bathroom with separate shower. There is a guest bedroom with quality en-suite shower room as well as two further bedrooms all with en-suite facilities.
Outside, beautifully-landscaped gardens, planted with flowers, shrubs and yew hedging are approached through a five-bar gate and bounded by a post and rail fence. In addition to a tandem garage thereâs plenty of space for parking on the permeable block paved driveway.
Cherrywood House is one of just three new executive homes, which has been beautifully finished with brick and tile hung elevations. View more View less
- £950,000 4 bed detached house for sale Marine Drive, Goring-By-Sea, Worthing, West Sussex BN12
- £875,000 5 bed detached house for sale Beehive Lane, Ferring, West Sussex BN12
- £975,000 4 bed detached house for sale West Mead, East Preston, West Sussex BN16
- £800,000 4 bed detached house for sale Beehive Lane, Ferring, Worthing, West Sussex BN12
- £850,000 4 bed detached bungalow for sale Florida Close, Ferring, West Sussex BN12
- £1,000,000 5 bed detached house for sale Letchworth Close, Ferring, Worthing, West Sussex BN12