- 5 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Detached family home
- Sitting room
- Open plan kitchen/dining room
- Utility room & new sauna
- Additional room/study
- Five bedrooms
- Three bathrooms
- Driveway parking
- Sizeable rear garden
Description About this property
UPVC glazed front door leads to the entrance hall with built in cupboard and further understairs storage cupboard. There is a ground floor cloakroom with obscured glazed window, low level WC, wash hand basin with mixer tap and vanity unit beneath. The sitting room is to the side of the property running from front to back with triple aspect windows, sliding UPVC patio doors to the rear garden and feature wall mounted electric fire. From the entrance hall there is open access to the sizeable kitchen/dining room with windows overlooking the rear garden towards Broadstone Golf Club. The kitchen area has a range of wall mounted and base storage cupboards and drawers, roll top work surfaces, part tiled walls, single bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated oven with four ring burner electric hob and extractor fan above, integrated dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer. The utility room has matching cupboards to the kitchen with space and plumbing for washing machine, single bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, roll top work surfaces, part tiled walls and obscured glazed window to the side aspect. There is a feature paddle staircase to a converted room above the utility room which could be used for a study. There is a feature sauna room with Oceanic sauna fitted. The ground floor bedroom has dual aspect windows and an en suite shower room with low level WC, wash hand basin with mixer tap and vanity unit beneath, wall mounted heated towel rail, corner shower cubicle, shaver point and extractor fan.
Stairs lead from the entrance hall to the first floor landing where there are four bedrooms with the master bedroom benefitting from an en suite shower room with low level WC, wash hand basin with mixer tap and vanity unit beneath and corner shower cubicle. There is a family bathroom comprising low level WC, wash hand basin with mixer tap and vanity unit beneath, wall mounted mirrored medicine cabinet, feature claw footed bath with central mixer tap and shower attachment, wall mounted heated towel rail and shaver point.
The sizeable rear garden has a gate leading out to the trailway which abuts Broadstone Golf Club. The front garden is predominantly laid to lawn with driveway providing off road parking.
20'3" x 11'9"
Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Room
24'3" x 9'8"
9' x 7'9"
10'6" x 7'9" (sloping ceiling)
5'2" x 3'7"
Ground Floor Bedroom Five
18'8" (maximum) x 9'8"
En Suite Shower Room
6'5" x 3'3"
13' x 9'8"
En Suite Shower Room
6'5" x 3'3"
12'4" x 11'8"
10'9" x 9'9"
15'4" x 7'1" (maximum)
9'9" x 5'7"
1. The close proximity to the prestigious Broadstone Golf Course. One can also just walk through the back gate and down the path in less than 2 minutes.
2. The cycle track that runs along the back of the property is very picturesque, great for families and bike riders and dog walkers. The cycle track runs for miles all the way from Wimborne through Broadstone and on to Upton/Poole and is protected and enjoyed by many.
3. Delph woods is also great for families coming to visit and Grandchildren coming to visit and stay.
4. Interior, ready to move straight into as has been completely modernized with contemporary style to a high spec throughout and the property comes with a brand new sauna that has never been used!
5. Downstairs double bedroom with en suite that would be very suitable for an independent relative for a family looking to invest altogether or as a great 'room rental' opportunity for extra income.
6. Garden is a blank canvas and all level, making it pretty simple to turn into an area of peaceful beauty and tranquility.
7. The present owner is moving away closer to family members but has lived at the property for over 44 years. It is a lovely part of Broadstone to live in with a good sense of traditional community and values.
From Broadstone Centre proceed to the Broadstone roundabout and take the fourth exit into Dunyeats Road. Take the left hand turning into Lower Golf Links Road and then take the third turning left into Greensleeves Avenue.
Council tax: Band F bcp (Poole) Council.
Viewing: Strictly by appointment through hillier wilson.
Consumer protection from unfair trading regulations 2008
The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor. Items shown in photographs are not included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may however be available by separate negotiation. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property.
Please see our website for further details.
Ref: R1336 View more View less