- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Floor area 829 sq. ft
- Recently Refurbished
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Open Plan Living/Dining room
- Beautiful & Contemporary Fully Integrated Kitchen
- Modern Bathroom
- Fantastic Views from Every Window
- Private Allocated Parking
- New 125 Year Lease
- A Stones Throw from Both Town Centre & Train Station
- Viewing Advised
Description A fine example of âmodern chic', The Club House stands on a superb site.
Stylistically, strong references to the best contemporary conversions give The Club House character and stature while achieving a homely, welcoming space you'll long to return to.
Easy on the eye, fully integrated kitchens will attract those with aspirations of being a âsuper cook' as well as those experts of quick cuisine.
Intelligent consideration for the allocation of space in each unit means usable layouts for the way we live our lives.
Chesham can be described as having one foot in London and the other in Buckinghamshire.
Lively and colourful, it has a cosmopolitan air yet shares Buckinghamshire's most prized features: The inspiring countryside, the
rare peace and the ancient feel of England's traditions.
Smart and increasingly well served by familiar High Street shops, Chesham's independent retailers provide everything residents need. A quality butcher, housewares shop, chemist and baker complement the coffee shops and supermarkets.
Known locally for its schools (prep school and grammar school) the wide expanses of the country are no more than five minutes' drive from the centre.
The dual identity of Chesham makes it an informed choice for those leaving urban centres but wishing to remain connected to the hum and
variety the larger town brings.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only. View more View less
- £299,950 2 bed maisonette for sale Woodside Road, Amersham HP6
- £295,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Frances Street, Chesham HP5
- £290,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Chesham, Buckinghamshire HP5
- £315,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Four Oaks, Chesham HP5
- £315,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Deans Close, Amersham, Buckinghamshire HP6
- £280,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Hyde Heath, Buckinghamshire HP6
- £270,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Freeman Court, Chesham, Buckinghamshire HP5
- £335,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Cumberland Close, Amersham, Buckinghamshire HP7
- £300,000 2 bed flat for sale Severalls Avenue, Chesham HP5