- 5 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 4 reception rooms
- Chain Free
- Five Bedroom Detached House
- Two Reception Rooms
- Open Plan Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- First Floor Shower Room
- Off Street Parking with Integral Garage
Situated on one of St. Albans premium roads William H Brown are favoured to present to the market this five bed detached character family home originally built in 1932. Conveniently placed with excellent access to St. Albans Thameslink with direct services to Kings Cross in 19 minutes.
Situated on one of St. Albans premium roads William H Brown are favoured to present to the market this five bed detached character family home originally built in 1932. Conveniently placed with excellent access to St. Albans Thameslink with direct services to Kings Cross in 19 minutes. The property falls within catchment for well-regarded Junior & Secondary schools, local shops, amenities and St Albans City centre are close by.
This stunning property offers a driveway with off road parking and side access leading to the rear garden, entrance hall leading to both main reception rooms and an open plan kitchen/breakfast room. To the rear is a snug room, adjacent to that is a shower room and door to the integral garage. First floor accommodation comprises of four generous bedrooms and a family bathroom. The second floor has an additional bedroom, ideal for en-suite conversion or walk in dressing room. The rear garden is not overlooked, generous in size with mature plants and shrubs. Work to be considered. Viewings are strictly by appointment only.
Accommodation Comprises Of:
Monoblock driveway with space for two to three vehicles, various shrub borders, front area enclosed, double doors to garage with gated side access leading to rear garden, front lantern lights, brick archway and porch leading to entrance.
Front hard wood door with adjoining mosaic frosted windows, dog leg stairs leading to first floor, single panel radiator, hard wood flooring, under stairs storage and doors into various reception rooms.
Sitting Room 16' 1" into bay x 13' 5" ( 4.90m into bay x 4.09m )
Bay window to front elevation with mosaic frosted fan lights, double panel radiator, hard wood flooring, log burner stove with feature surround, coving textured ceiling and archway leading to dining area.
Dining Area 13' x 12' 1" ( 3.96m x 3.68m )
Glass doors leading to kitchen/breakfast room, frosted mosaic windows, coving textured ceiling and hard wood flooring.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 20' 6" x 12' 4" ( 6.25m x 3.76m )
Open plan kitchen with doors leading into the snug and single garage, double glazed windows to rear elevation, one and a half sink unit with mixer tap, gas hob, tiled surround extractor hood, extensive range of wall and base units, ceramic tiled flooring, single panel radiator, French doors leading to rear, inset ceiling lights and doorway into shower room.
Shower Room 9' 3" x 4' 6" ( 2.82m x 1.37m )
Double glazed window to side elevation, shower cubicle with power shower, low level WC, wash hand basin, ceramic tiled flooring and single panel radiator.
Snug 12' 3" x 8' 1" ( 3.73m x 2.46m )
Double glazed door to side elevation, double glazed windows to rear elevation, single panel radiator and ceramic tiled flooring.
Door leading into integral garage.
Garage 17' 5" x 8' 6" ( 5.31m x 2.59m )
Double glazed French doors to side elevation, butler style sink, two combi boilers (one for each floor), ceramic tiled flooring, cat flap, fluorescent lighting, plumbing for washing machine, space for dryer and doubles up as a Utility room.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed frosted mosaic window to side elevation, dog leg staircase leading up into loft room, single panel radiator and doors to all bedrooms.
Bedroom One 15' 9" x 12' 7" ( 4.80m x 3.84m )
Front facing bedroom, double glazed bay window to front elevation with obscure mosaic fan lights, double panel radiator, hard wood flooring, built in cupboards and coving texture ceiling.
Bedroom Two 12' 9" x 12' 7" ( 3.89m x 3.84m )
Rear facing bedroom, double glazed windows to rear and side elevation, double panel radiator and coving texture ceiling.
Bedroom Three 21' 9" x 7' 9" ( 6.63m x 2.36m )
Bedroom extended over garage, double windows to front and rear elevation, single panel radiator and coving texture ceiling.
Bedroom Four 8' 5" x 8' 2" ( 2.57m x 2.49m )
Front facing bedroom, picturesque double glazed bay window with obscure mosaic fan lights, single panel radiator and hard wood flooring.
Rear facing bathroom, double glazed window to rear elevation, panel bath, separate shower enclosure with overhead rain attachment and pull out shower handle, low level WC, wash hand basin, tiled splashback, separate bidet, heated towel radiator, inset ceiling lights, coving texture ceiling, hard wood flooring and single panel radiator.
Second Floor Landing
Double glazed mosaic leaded window to side elevation and recessed storage area.
Bedroom Five 16' 7" x 10' 9" ( 5.05m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, double panel radiator and restricted head room due to the eaves.
Dressing Room 8' 4" x 7' 8" ( 2.54m x 2.34m )
Could be ideal for an en-suite or walk in storage, dormer window to front elevation, eaves storage, double panel radiator and carpeted.
Hard standing patio area, gated sided access leading back to the front driveway, decked area with enclosed frame and brick built surround, step up to rear lawn/mainly laid to lawn, two garden sheds to either side of the garden, to the rear of the garden is a summer house with French doors, extensive range of trees and shrubs, shrub borders and external lighting.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. View more View less
- £1,500,000 5 bed detached house for sale Marshalswick Lane, St Albans, Hertfordshire AL1
- £1,475,000 5 bed detached house for sale Burywick, Harpenden, Hertfordshire AL5
- £1,395,000 5 bed semi-detached house for sale Church Crescent, St.Albans AL3
- £1,350,000 5 bed property for sale The Old School, Bernard Street, St. Albans AL3
- £1,650,000 5 bed detached house for sale Ragged Hall Lane, St. Albans, Hertfordshire AL2
- £1,700,000 6 bed detached house for sale Watling Street, St. Albans, Hertfordshire AL1
- £1,395,000 5 bed country house for sale The Old Forge, Smallford, St. Albans AL4