3 bed flat for sale in Canford Cliffs, Poole, Dorset BH13
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 reception rooms
- Share of freehold
- Two large reception rooms with sliding doors leading out to a covered terrace
- Three ensuite double bedrooms
- Large kitchen/breakfast room
- Seperate utility room
- Huge reception hallway
- Double width garage
- Share of Freehold
- Gas heating via radiators
- Double glazed throughout
Description A ground floor apartment in martello park offering three double bedrooms all ensuite, two large reception rooms, study, large well-appointed kitchen/breakfast room, separate utility room, huge reception hall, covered sun terrace and double garage.
Located on the ground floor, this larger than average sized apartment has accommodation comprising a very spacious reception hallway, living room with linking archway accessing the dining room, both of which have sliding doors leading out to good sized and covered sun terrace facing onto the communal gardens, study, large fitted kitchen/breakfast room, cloakroom, master bedroom suite with dressing area, two further double bedrooms with ensuite facilities and double garage.
Martello Park is located in the highly sought after location of Canford Cliffs Village, close to local beaches. The village is within level walking distance, further shopping needs can be found nearby with Westbourne and its Victorian Arcade a short drive away.
Poole Harbour offering a broad range of water sports and marinas and Parkstone Championship Golf Course are both within very easy access. The location is further enhanced by excellent road and rail communications. View more View less
- £850,000 3 bed flat for sale Martello Park, Canford Cliffs, Poole BH13
- £815,000 3 bed flat for sale Watergate, 22 Nairn Road, Poole, Dorset BH13
- £795,000 3 bed flat for sale Latimer Court, 22 Tower Road, Branksome Park, Poole BH13
- £795,000 3 bed flat for sale Durrant Road, Lower Parkstone, Poole, Dorset BH14
- £775,000 3 bed flat for sale Balcombe Road, Branksome Park, Poole BH13