- 4 bedrooms
- Detached Family Home
- Desirable Hove Park Location
- Garage & Off Street Parking
- Large South Facing Rear Garden
- Spacious Living Area & Separate Lounge
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Ensuite To Master Bedroom
- Utility Room
- Scope To Extend (stnpc)
Description Detached | Hove Park | Home
Situated in one of Hove's most exclusive locations, sits this stunning detached family home on a large plot with huge amounts of potential.
Entering the property, you are met by a large entrance hall, with the front room being a snug/lounge which has large floor to ceiling windows. Next, is the Living area which runs from the front to the rear of the property and provides a great space for entertaining, this room has stunning solid wood flooring.
The contemporary fitted kitchen is located at the rear of the property and over looks the properties stunning south facing garden. The kitchen is finished with a mixture of wood effect and high gloss white units and includes integrated appliances, such as; an oven, hob & dishwasher. There is also a handy utility room and W/C for guests on the ground floor.
Heading upstairs you will find four good sized double bedrooms. At the front of the property the bedrooms have large floor to ceiling bay windows fitted with modern shutters. The master bedroom is located at the rear of the property and has a modern ensuite shower room. You will also find the family bathroom on the first floor, which has a bath with shower over, W/C and wash hand basin.
Outside, there is a large south facing rear garden which is secluded due to the mature trees, creating a great space for children to play and adults to unwind in the summer months. The property also has a garage and off street parking, as well as potential to extend stnpc.
Transport | Preston Park Train Station 0.6 miles | Hove Train Station 0.9 miles
schools | Aldrington CofE | Blatchington Mill Secondary | Lancing Prep College
Located in the popular Hove Park area, giving easy access to the A27, M25, Gatwick and London via car. The area is increasingly popular due to the close proximity of local parks, such as Hove Park and Hove Recreation Ground as well as, numerous good schools including Aldrington CofE, Blatchington Mill and Lancing Prep College. Both Hove and Preston Park train stations are within walking distance, making this an ideal home for those looking to commute. View more View less
- £1,000,000 4 bed terraced house for sale Clifton Hill, Brighton, East Sussex BN1
- £1,000,000 4 bed property for sale Temple Street, Brighton BN1
- £1,000,000 4 bed terraced house for sale West Hill Road, Brighton, East Sussex BN1
- £975,000 4 bed end terrace house for sale Westbourne Gardens, Hove BN3
- £1,000,000 4 bed detached house for sale Shirley Drive, Hove BN3
- £1,000,000 4 bed detached house for sale Woodside Avenue, Brighton, East Sussex BN1
- £950,000 4 bed terraced house for sale Clifton Place, Brighton, East Sussex BN1
- £1,000,000 5 bed terraced house for sale Bloomsbury Place, Brighton, East Sussex BN2
- £1,000,000 5 bed terraced house for sale Bloomsbury Place, Brighton BN2