3 bed end terrace house for sale in Nant Road, Golders Green NW2
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Well maintained accommodation over three floors
- Well presented three bedroom end terrace house
- Two bright and spacious reception rooms
- Well equipped kitchen
- Three bathrooms (two en-suite) and guest wc
- Delightful private garden
- Easy access to golders green station and buses
- Sunny conservatory overlooking garden
- Close to shops, schools, parks and amenities
- Central heating and double glazing
Description Very well presented three double bedroom terraced family home with lovely private garden, enviably located close to good transport links, schools and amenities. The property offers beautifully maintained, well appointed accommodation over three floors, boasting period style elegance complimented by stylish interiors. Features include two spacious reception rooms, well equipped kitchen, sunny conservatory, three bathrooms (including two en-suites), quality floor coverings, ample inbuilt storage, gas central heating and double glazing.
Accommodation comprises entrance hall with access to guest WC, leading into the bright and spacious front aspect reception room with attractive bay window and feature cast iron fireplace. To the rear of the property, a further dining room provides access out to the delightful rear garden. Steps lead down from the hallway into the separate kitchen with double doors into the sunny conservatory with garden views and access. The kitchen itself comprises a modern range of matching wall and base units with work surfaces and tiled splash-back, incorporating inset sink unit, halogen hob with overhead extractor, double wall mounted electric oven, and further space for appliances. To the first floor, there are two well proportioned double bedrooms - with stunning luxury en-suite to the master - plus a family bathroom with modern white suite. To the second floor, there is a further inviting double bedroom with en-suite shower and quiet rear aspect, as well as access to the eaves space to the front of the property.
Viewings are highly recommended and owner prefers a buyer who is not reliant on sales of other homes.
To book a viewing instantly just visit our website or download our award-winning App.
The property is enviably located in a quiet and sought after residential road within just a short walk of Golders Green station and numerous regular bus routes. There are an array of fashionable shops, bars, cafes and restaurants within easy access, as well as the beautiful open spaces of Hampstead Heath, and lovely Golders Hill Park with it's childrens' zoo and ornate gardens. The area is also well served by excellent local schools making this an ideal location for this substantial family home.
Disclaimer For Virtual Viewings
Some or all information pertaining to this property may have been provided solely by the vendor, and although we always make every effort to verify the information provided to us, we strongly advise you to make further enquiries before continuing.
If you book a viewing or make an offer on a property that has had its valuation conducted virtually, you are doing so under the knowledge that this information may have been provided solely by the vendor, and that we may not have been able to access the premises to confirm the information or test any equipment. We therefore strongly advise you to make further enquiries before completing your purchase of the property to ensure you are happy with all the information provided. View more View less
- £950,000 3 bed property for sale Wentworth Road, London NW11
- £950,000 3 bed link-detached house for sale Wentworth Road, London NW11
- £949,000 3 bed property for sale Finchley Road, Hampstead, London NW3
- £950,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Park Avenue North, London NW10
- £950,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Lidyard Road, London N19
- £950,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Castle Road, Camden NW1
- £950,000 3 bed bungalow for sale Tudor Close, London NW9
- £950,000 3 bed property for sale Tudor Close, Kingsbury, London NW9
- £940,000 3 bed detached house for sale Sunny Hill, London NW4