- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 reception rooms
- Video available on request
- A well presented family home
- Situated in a sought after cul-de-sac in Sunningdale
- Ideally located for the station and shops
- Excellent schooling in the area
- Garage and driveway parking
Description A well presented detached family home situated in a sought after cul-de-sac in Sunningdale; ideally located for the high street and main line station.
The property is situated in a sought after cul-de-sac in Sunningdale, ideally located within 0.5 of a mile for the high street offering a range of shops for day to day needs, restaurants, Waitrose supermarket and main line station providing services to London (Waterloo). More extensive shopping facilities can be found in Windsor, Reading and Camberley.
By road Sunningdale is convenient for Heathrow Airport (T5), M3, M4 and M25 motorways.
There are a number of renowned schools including Hall Grove, Papplewick, The Marist Schools, St Georges and St Mary's Schools in Ascot. Eton and Wellington Colleges are within easy reach as are the international options including tasis and acs Egham.
Sporting facilities in the area are varied and include golf at Wentworth, Sunningdale, Swinley Forest and The Berkshire, racing at Ascot and Windsor and polo at Smith's Lawn. Virginia Water Lake and Windsor Great Park provide walking and cycling opportunities.
1 Lawson Way is a well presented family home in an ideal location in Sunningdale.
The ground floor comprises a sitting room with feature fireplace and double doors leading to the dining room with French doors to the rear garden and patio. The kitchen/breakfast room is fitted with integrated appliances leading to the utility room. There is a family room and downstairs cloakroom.
Stairs rise to the first floor landing onto the principal bedroom with built in wardrobes and en suite bathroom, three further double bedrooms with built in storage and a family bathroom.
Outside, there is driveway parking for several vehicles and a garage. The front is laid to lawn with flower borders and enclosed by mature hedging. There is a side access to the rear garden which has been laid mainly to lawn, a patio area, well stocked flower borders with a variety of bushes, all enclosed by mature trees and shrubbery.
Agents Note: We wish to inform prospective buyers of this property that the seller is an employee of Savills.
Square Footage: 1811 sq ft View more View less
- £875,000 4 bed property for sale Heather Way, Chobham, Surrey GU24
- £899,950 4 bed detached house for sale Fox Covert Close, Ascot SL5
- £900,000 4 bed detached house for sale Englefield Green, Surrey TW20
- £860,000 4 bed town house for sale Queenswood Crescent, Englefield Green, Egham TW20
- £850,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale South Ascot, Berkshire SL5
- £850,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Ascot, Berkshire SL5
- £949,950 4 bed terraced house for sale Holloway Drive, Virginia Park, Virginia Water, Surrey GU25
- £910,000 5 bed terraced house for sale St. David's Drive, Englefield Green, Surrey TW20
- £925,000 4 bed detached house for sale Virginia Water, Surrey GU25