3 bed maisonette for sale in Brushfield Street, Spitalfields, London E1
- 3 bedrooms
- South side of Spitalfields Market
- Exposed Brickwork
- Grade II listed
- Refurbishment to a high standard
- Private entrance
Description An incredible period property in Spitalfields.
Brushfield Street is the South side of Spitalfields market and is located just moments from Bishopsgate and Liverpool Street station (National rail, Circle, Metropolitan, Hammersmith and City and Central lines). Spitalfields Market and the surrounding area offer a huge selection of superb restaurants, shops cafes and nightlife and the apartment is also a just a short walk away from Shoreditch and Brick Lane.
A grade II listed apartment arranged over three floors and with a private entrance from Brushfield Street.
The current owners have overseen a refurbishment, introducing modern fixtures and fittings whilst retaining the flat's traditional charm. There is exposed brickwork in the hallway and stairwells, a lavish open plan principal bedroom with freestanding bath, and the kitchen which is finished to a high standard and has bespoke glazing which faces into the market.
The close vicinity to some of the City's biggest employers make this a popular locality for professionals.
Square Footage: 1556 sq ft
Leasehold with approximately 103 years remaining View more View less
- £1,425,000 3 bed flat for sale Marsham Street, London SW1P
- £1,410,000 3 bed flat for sale 58 Grange Road, Bermondsey SE1
- £1,443,000 3 bed flat for sale The Makers, Nile Street N1
- £1,400,000 3 bed flat for sale Crispin Street, London E1
- £1,450,000 3 bed flat for sale Meranti House, 84 Alie Street, Aldgate, London E1
- £1,399,999 3 bed flat for sale Meranti House, Leman Street, Goodmans Fields E1
- £1,450,000 3 bed flat for sale Speed House, Barbican, London EC2Y
- £1,450,000 3 bed flat for sale Tower Bridge Wharf, 86 St. Katharines Way, London E1W
- £1,400,000 3 bed flat for sale Queen Elizabeth Street, London SE1