- 3 bedrooms
- Detached Chalet/Bungalow
- In Need Of Modernisation
- Living Room
- Dining Room
- Two Ground Floor Bedrooms
- First Floor Bedroom
- Large Rear Garden
This extended detached chalet bungalow is in need of modernisation throughout and offers an entrance hall, living room with sliding patio doors to rear, dining room, kitchen, two ground floor bedrooms, bathroom and separate WC. To the first floor there is another double bedroom with walk in storage. Outside the property benefits from a driveway which provides off road parking, garage and large rear garden which is laid to lawn.
Great Baddow is an extremely popular area for homebuyers due to its excellent local amenities and convenient location. There are Primary and Secondary schools within close proximity of the property as well as local amenities including The Vineyards shopping area, Great Baddow Library and local health services.
There is a regular bus service into Chelmsford city centre with bus stops conveniently located on Galleywood Road.
Sandon Park & Ride is also easily accessible from the property and provides a quick service in to Chelmsford city centre.
Chelmsford city centre offers a thriving nightlife with a selection of bars and a wide selection of places to eat from independent family restaurants to well known chain restaurants serving cuisines from around the world, Chelmsford features a comprehensive range of shopping facilities with its pedestrianised High Street, two shopping precincts and hugely popular Bond Street with John Lewis store. Chelmsford is extremely popular with leisure enthusiasts with a selection of sports clubs and gyms including the newly refurbished Riverside Ice & Leisure. Chelmsford is renowned for its educational excellence and alongside the local schools situated within close proximity, it offers two of the countryâs top performing grammar schools, Writtle agricultural college and Anglian Ruskin University. Chelmsford's mainline station provides a direct service to London Liverpool St with a journey time as fast as 35 minutes, the property is also conveniently located within 2 miles of the A12 and A130.
27' 2" x 16' 0" Max (8.28m x 4.88m)
17' 0" Into Bay x 13' 0" (5.18m x 3.96m)
13' 1" x 10' 5" (3.99m x 3.17m)
13' 7" Into Cupboard x 9' 7" (4.14m x 2.92m)
10' 4" x 8' 6" (3.15m x 2.59m)
16' 2" x 12' 7" Into Recess (4.93m x 3.84m)
rear garden View more View less
- £550,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Danbury Palace Drive, Danbury, Chelmsford CM3
- £575,000 3 bed detached house for sale Beehive Lane, Great Baddow, Chelmsford CM2
- £525,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Goldlay Road, Chelmsford CM2
- £550,000 4 bed detached house for sale Amcotes Place, Chelmsford, Essex CM2
- £550,000 4 bed detached house for sale Beeleigh Link, Chelmsford CM2
- £550,000 4 bed detached house for sale Lichfield Close, Chelmsford CM1
- £510,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale St Johns Avenue, Chelmsford, Essex CM2
- £535,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Willow Bank, Galleywood, Essex CM2
- £565,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Finchley Avenue, Chelmsford CM2