- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 reception rooms
- Entrance hall |
- Sitting room |
- Dining room | Study |
- Kitchen breakfast room |
- Cloakroom |
- Master bedroom with en-suite |
- Three further bedrooms |
- Family bathroom |
- Driveway parking | Double garage
Description The welcoming entrance hall leads to all principle rooms. The sitting room has a feature fireplace and overlooks the rear garden, whilst the dining room offers ample space for a generously sized dining table and numerous chairs. The traditional neutral coloured shaker-style kitchen boasts space for a small table and chairs. There is also a study which has a door leading through to the garage. A cloakroom completes the downstairs accommodation.
To the first floor are four bedrooms; the master bedroom with built in wardrobes and an en-suite bathroom including a walk-in shower, as well as three further bedrooms and a family bathroom.
EPC Rating C
This property is situated within a sought after tucked away residential road, ideally located within close proximity of Chalfont St Peter schools, shops and amenities.
The area has excellent road and rail links with the nearby train station providing access to London Marylebone in under 20 minutes (fast train) and the M40 and M25 providing access to Heathrow Airport, Central London and the national motorway network.
The South Buckinghamshire countryside is renowned for its attractive walks and bridle paths, country inns and pretty villages.
Known for its standard of schooling, this region has a variety to choose from, easily accessible and rated outstanding by Ofsted including Chalfont St Peter Church of England Academy and local grammar schools.
The property is approached over a block paved driveway proving parking for a couple of cars and access to the double garage. To the rear, there is a large decked area under a veranda, ideal for al-fresco dining and entertaining. The lawned area is surrounded by mature trees and shrubs offering complete privacy. View more View less
- £895,000 4 bed end terrace house for sale Kingsway, Chalfont St. Peter, Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire SL9
- £875,000 4 bed detached house for sale The Paddock, Chalfont St Peter, Buckinghamshire SL9
- £875,000 4 bed detached house for sale The Coppice, Seer Green, Beaconsfield HP9
- £894,950 5 bed detached house for sale Ridgemount End, Chalfont St. Peter, Gerrards Cross SL9
- £885,000 5 bed detached house for sale Three Households, Giles, Buckinghamshire HP8
- £885,000 5 bed detached house for sale Three Households, Chalfont St. Giles HP8
- £800,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Heronsgate Road, Chorleywood, Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire WD3
- £1,000,000 4 bed property for sale Uplands Close, Gerrards Cross SL9
- £825,000 4 bed detached house for sale Red Hill, Denham, Uxbridge UB9