- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
Description John Samuel Estates are proud to offer, for sale, this 3 bedroom semi detached house located within a quite area of Dagenham. An array of greenery and local parks can be found within walking distance to the property. Shops, transport-links and community facilities are also in close proximity and can be found in no less than a 5 minute drive.
The Livingroom is spacious and is open plan to a dinning area. The current dinning area is connected to the kitchen. The conservatory can be considered as another reception room and adds value to a property that still has so much potential. Larger families will be pleased to hear the property has 1 Bathroom which is situated upstairs, while also providing a WC on the ground floor. Just as you head or the garden you'll be greeted with extra space which can be considered an extension to the kitchen where you can keep additional household appliances such as tumble dryers, washing machines and chest freezers.
The Garden that this property possess is unique in it size and shape. The properties garden is an estimated 60ft in length, allowing for potential for growth. Extending this property vertically and horizontally will result in large profits for those looking to Buy, Invest and Sell. For those that are looking to purchase a family home in Dagenham, I can confidently say, within the next 5 - 7 years, buying property of this calibre and price will be very difficult to say the least.
What makes me so adamant is the rise of the amount of properties and jobs that are projected to be added to Barking and Dagenham. With 40,000 new accommodations and 20,000 new jobs to be presented to the borough by 2024. A new train station that will be delivering cargo from Dagenham to China is also being implemented as well as plenty new schools and bus routes. The profits and revenue that the borough generates will increase majorly with in this time, and in return, we'll see the value of properties in the area being to rise.
Viewings are available as of immediately. (Property in need of slight renovation) View more View less
- £325,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Heathway, Dagenham RM10
- £325,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Hamden Crescent, Dagenham RM10
- £325,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Ford Close, Rainham RM13
- £325,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Stanhope Road, Rainham RM13
- £325,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Bentry Road, Dagenham RM8
- £325,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Upper Rainham Road, Hornchurch, Essex RM12
- £325,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Rutland Gardens, Dagenham RM8
- £325,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Chittys Lane, Dagenham RM8
- £325,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Railway Street, Chadwell Heath, Essex RM6