- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 2 reception rooms
- Period semi det cottage
- 2 double bedrooms
- Quiet cul de sac
- Charm & character
- Double glazed sash windows
- Attractive fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Fully tiled wet room
- Oak flooring
- Gas central heating
Description A pretty 2 double bedroom period semi detached cottage situated in this sought after cul- de - sac with views over Church Fields. The property was refurbished and modernised throughout by the previous owner apprx 8 years ago.
This cottage has retained much of its former charm & character and is favourably positioned in the heart of the village conservation area.
Double glazed sash windows, attractive fitted kitchen/diner with integrated appliances, ground floor bathroom/wet room, gas central heating system, engineered oak flooring, boarded loft space & small courtyard garden.
The property is within a few minutes walk of the historic high street with its popular restaurants, cafes & bars and is well served for good schooling including Orley Farm Preparatory School, John Lyon ( 5 mins walk), St Dominic's Sixth Form College and the renowned Harrow School.
Front Door Through To
Stairs To First Floor
Fully Boarded Loft
With pitched roof ceiling height of 5'6.
En Suite Cloakroom
Small Rear Courtyard Garden
Steps leading up to side garden gate.
Viewings : Strictly through Wilson Hawkins
Please note that our room sizes are now quoted in metres to the nearest one tenth of a metre on a wall-to-wall basis. In every case the maximum room size has been given. The imperial equivalent (included in brackets) is only intended as an approximate guide for those of our applicants who may not yet be fully conversant with the metric measurements.
Please note that we have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services, and so cannot verify they are in working order, or fit for their purpose.
Whilst we endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
All measurements have been taken by self levelling laser and should not be relied upon for carpets or furnishings as their accuracy cannot be guaranteed and could be subject to a small margin of error. View more View less
- £500,000 2 bed semi-detached bungalow for sale The Crescent, Harrow HA2
- £500,000 2 bed bungalow for sale Winston Close, Harrow Weald HA3
- £499,950 2 bed bungalow for sale Ashdale Grove, Stanmore HA7
- £499,950 2 bed mews house for sale Field End Road, Ruislip HA4
- £511,000 2 bed property for sale Hindes Road, Harrow-On-The-Hill, Harrow HA1
- £485,000 2 bed bungalow for sale Grasmere Gardens, Harrow, Middlesex HA3
- £519,950 2 bed property for sale Northwick Park Road, Harrow-On-The-Hill, Harrow HA1
- £479,950 2 bed terraced house for sale Royal Crescent, Ruislip HA4
- £480,000 2 bed terraced house for sale Braintree Road, Ruislip Manor, Ruislip HA4