- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 4 reception rooms
- Period Features
- Prestigious Location
- 0.3 Acres of Land
- Four Reception Rooms
- West Facing Garden
- Two Fireplaces Downstairs
Description This stunning period property that offers 2,455 square feet of accommodation and is located in the quaint, rural hamlet of Hawthorn Hill.
The property is on a plot that is just over a third of an acre, with the majority of the grounds sitting at the rear of the home. It occupies a delightful rural setting, adjacent to Bird Hills Golf course with farmland views to the front and panoramic views over the golf course from the garden.
The current owners have added a double garage which is slightly wider than a standard garage and has an area of hard standing behind gates. In front of these gates is further parking for numerous vehicles at the front of the property.
As you enter this family home, there is a two-storey vaulted ceiling over the entrance hallway. This has a feature window above the door which floods the property with natural light.
The property is steeped with character throughout, exposed wooden floors, working fireplaces in both the living room and the dining room, and wooden beams above the expansive kitchen/breakfast room. To the front of the home on the right-hand side is the large living room with two large windows and a log burner. To the left of the property there is the dining room, study, and the 23ft kitchen/breakfast room with bespoke fitted cupboards, a large granite island and stylish slate floor. Beyond this, there is a utility room, family area and conservatory that overlooks the South-West facing grounds.
To the first floor there is a family bathroom and four bedrooms with the master benefiting from an en-suite shower room. A great added feature is a balcony shared between the master and bedroom three.
The garden has been well maintained by the current owners and has a decking area that is in a perfect position to enjoy views of the golf course whilst enjoying the evening sun. This area also has a small pond, making it an ideal place to relax all day long.
The location offers a huge amount of seclusion, yet also easy access to the M3 and M4, Maidenhead and Ascot making commuting simple for those who want to work in the city but live in a far more rural setting. With prominent and desirable schools (Holyport College, Lambrook) close by as well, this property is perfect for any family who want the best of both worlds. View more View less
- £990,000 4 bed detached house for sale Furzefield, Locks Ride, Ascot, Berkshire SL5
- £1,000,000 4 bed detached house for sale Large Individual Home. Church Road, Winkfield, Berkshire SL4
- £935,000 4 bed detached house for sale The Street, Shurlock Row, Reading RG10
- £999,000 5 bed detached house for sale Chavey Down Road, Winkfield Row, Bracknell, Berkshire RG42
- £999,000 5 bed detached house for sale Chavey Down Road, Winkfield Row, Bracknell RG42
- £1,000,000 5 bed detached house for sale Pamela Row, Ascot Road, Holyport, Maidenhead SL6
- POA 4 bed detached house for sale Money Row Green, Holyport, Maidenhead, Berkshire SL6
- £1,095,000 4 bed detached house for sale Waltham Road, White Waltham, Maidenhead, Berkshire SL6
- £1,095,000 4 bed detached house for sale Furzefield, Locks Ride, Ascot, Berkshire SL5