- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- A one double bedroom ground floor purpose built flat
- Double glazed windows and central heating
- Lounge to private terrace and open plan kitchen
- Private terrace and communal garden
- EPC Rating B
Description Situated on the borders of Hounslow and Isleworth is this one double bedroom ground floor purpose built apartment within minutes walk from Hounslow town centre, bus garage and tube station. The accommodation comprises lounge with access to private terrace, open plan kitchen with built-in hob an oven and bathroom suite. The property also benefits from double glazed windows, central heating, entry phone system, private terrace and communal garden. Ideal first time purchase or investment opportunity.
Entry phone system
Storage cupboard, laminate flooring, radiator, doors to rooms.
Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen
Rear aspect double glazed window and door to private terrace, laminate flooring, radiator.
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and cupboard below, further wall and floor mounted units, built-in hob and oven below, space for fridge, part tiled walls.
Rear aspect double glazed window, radiator.
White suite comprising panel enclosed bath, wash hand basin, low level w.c, storage cupboard housing boiler and space for washing machine.
Block paved area and communal grounds. View more View less
- £249,950 1 bed maisonette for sale Weavers Close, Isleworth TW7
- £250,000 1 bed property for sale Hillary Drive, Isleworth TW7
- £235,000 1 bed property for sale Lanigan Drive, Hounslow TW3
- £235,000 1 bed maisonette for sale River Gardens, Feltham TW14
- £280,000 1 bed maisonette for sale Church Road, Hounslow TW5
- £280,000 1 bed maisonette for sale Central Park Estate, Staines Road, Hounslow TW4
- £270,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Amesbury Road, Feltham TW13
- £270,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Harlington Road West, Feltham TW14
- £269,950 2 bed maisonette for sale Dockwell Close, Feltham TW14