- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 2 reception rooms
- Large Garden
- Three Bedroom Detached House
- Extensive Wrap Around Gardens
- Off Road Parking & Garage
- No Onward Chain
- Highly Sought After Old Town Area
- Living Room & Dining Room
- Bathroom & Two wc's
Nestled in delightful, award winning gardens is this outstanding detached residence situated in one of Eastbourne's most desired locations. This wonderful, period property has original character features throughout and will make an incredible family home. Sold with no onward chain.
Enviably situated in one of Old Town's most desired tree lined roads is this spectacular detached family home offered to the market with no onward chain. The property is set within extraordinary, award winning gardens, the atmosphere is tranquil and serene. This period property was built in 1938 by the current vendors family and has been very much lived in and loved ever since.
The delightful and extensive lawned surrounds of the property is definitely the most significant feature of this property.
The property itself has charming character features throughout and comprises of triple aspect living room, dining room, downstairs WC/Cloakroom, kitchen, three double bedrooms, bathroom and separate WC upstairs. Further benefiting from having off road parking for multiple cars and a garage.
The location of the property is highly sought after and close to a range of local shops, amenities, parks, good schools and bus routes with links to and from town centre.
Viewing's are recommended to avoid missing out.
Door leading into entrance porch with double glazed window to the side aspect. Door leading into:
Dining Room 13' x 12' 7" ( 3.96m x 3.84m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect, radiator and built in electric wall heater.
Living Room 13' 11" x 17' 10" ( 4.24m x 5.44m )
Double glazed windows to the front, rear and side aspects, double glazed patio doors leading into loggia and garden beyond, electric fire place (can be reinstated to open fire place) and radiators.
Kitchen 12' 7" x 16' 2" ( 3.84m x 4.93m )
Fitted kitchen comprising wall and base units with work surface over, sink and drainer, electric oven and hob, plumbing for washing machine and double glazed window to the rear and side aspects. Two large under stairs storage cupboards and broom cupboard. Gas connection not currently in use.
Walk-in pantry with double glazed window to rear porch.
Separate WC/ Cloakroom
Double glazed window to the front aspect, WC and wash hand basin.
Rear Entrance Porch
Large rear porch with door to coal shed/boot room.
Feature oak staircase rising from dining room with double glazed window to the side aspects.
Bedroom 1 17' 11" x 13' 11" ( 5.46m x 4.24m )
Double aspect glazed windows to the front and rear aspect, built in wardrobes, fire place and radiators. Built in electric wall heater.
Bedroom 2 12' 8" x 12' 7" ( 3.86m x 3.84m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, large over-stairs cupboard and radiator. Built in electric wall heater.
Bedroom 3 8' 11" x 14' 5" ( 2.72m x 4.39m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator. Built in electric wall heater. Door to Box Room with double glazed window to rear aspect. Built in storage cupboard.
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, bath, separate shower cubicle, wash hand basin and towel radiator.
Driveway and garage.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. View more View less
- £500,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Upperton Road, Eastbourne BN21
- £525,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Victoria Drive, Eastbourne BN20
- £495,000 4 bed detached house for sale Regents Place, Eastbourne, East Sussex BN21
- £475,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Wish Hill, Eastbourne, East Sussex BN20
- £529,000 3 bed detached house for sale Wannock Drive, Wannock, East Sussex BN26
- £510,000 4 bed detached house for sale Kings Drive, Eastbourne, East Sussex BN21
- £485,000 4 bed detached house for sale Letheren Place, Old Town, Eastbourne BN21
- £485,000 4 bed detached house for sale Tovey Close, Eastbourne, East Sussex BN21
- £450,000 3 bed detached house for sale Milton Crescent, Eastbourne BN21