5 bed detached house for sale in Seaford Close, Ruislip HA4
- 5 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 reception rooms
- Five bedroom
- Larger than average
- Utilities room
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Walk in wardrobe to master bedroom
- Multiple family rooms
- 2094 sqft
- Private garden
- Good condition throughout
Description A substantial home set on a large plot and perfectly located moments from local shops, schools and transport links. Ready made for relaxed living and boasting spacious rooms and an immaculate interior the residence is a perfect choice for luxury living. The property briefly comprises five bedrooms, three reception rooms, two bathrooms, a wonderful kitchen room, dining area, selections of living rooms, own drive and private rear garden.
From our office on Ruislip High Street, turn right and continue to the end of the High Street. Turn right into Kingsend at the traffic lights. At the mini roundabout take the first exit onto Wood Lane. Take the first right into Chichester Avenue and then immediately right into Seaford Close.
Seaford Close is a quiet cul de sac in one of the most sought after residential roads in the heart of Ruislip Town Centre, offering easy access to all of Ruislip's trendy eateries, transport and amenities. Ruislip Metropolitan/Piccadilly line train station is a short walk away. Other nearby stations include West Ruislip, serviced by both tube and train lines into Marylebone Station in just 25 minutes, with regular trains every 15 minutes. For the motorist the A40 is a short drive away providing access to M40/M25 motorways, Central London and the Home Counties. It is within the catchment area for a number of highly regarded schools including Sacred Heart, bwi and Bishop Ramsey.
Positioned in a sought after location, this generously proportioned and beautifully presented five bedroom detached family home boasts generous living spaces with bright and inviting interiors throughout. The ground floor of the accommodation comprises of a welcoming entrance hallway which leads to one of the reception rooms to the front of the property and a convenient WC. To the rear is a wonderful open plan kitchen/dining area offering a wealth of light and space leading to a Utility/study room with ample storage and appliance space. The kitchen flows into the next extended living space and there are sliding doors opening out to the private garden. A door from the living area leads into an additional private reception room. The first floor holds a generous master bedroom with excellent fitted en suite bathroom and a luxury walk in wardrobe. The second and third bedroom are both doubles with wardrobe space, whilst bedroom four and five are good size single rooms and also benefits from fitted wardrobes. There is a large modern and stylish family bathroom.
The property is approached via a large driveway offering multiple off street parking spaces. There is a perfectly maintained private rear garden laid to lawn and with a decking area for entertaining. View more View less
- £885,000 5 bed town house for sale Heacham Avenue, Ickenham UB10
- £895,000 5 bed semi-detached house for sale Cannon Lane, Pinner, Middlesex HA5
- £900,000 5 bed end terrace house for sale Tudor Close, Eastcote, Pinner, Middlesex HA5
- £900,000 5 bed town house for sale Reginald Road, Northwood, Middlesex HA6
- £825,000 5 bed semi-detached house for sale Mills Close, Hillingdon Village UB10
- £855,000 5 bed detached house for sale Blagrove Crescent, Ruislip, Middlesex HA4
- £930,000 5 bed semi-detached house for sale East Towers, Pinner, Middlesex HA5
- £900,000 5 bed detached house for sale Greenacres Avenue, Ickenham UB10
- £930,000 5 bed bungalow for sale Pinner Hill Road, Pinner, Middlesex HA5