- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 reception rooms
- Detached family home
- Four well proportioned bedrooms
- Four reception rooms
- Impressive kitchen/breakfast room
- Ensuite & fitted wardrobe area to master
- Downstairs cloakroom & utility room
- Large driveway with ample parking
- Heart of the favoured 'Lanes area'
- 0.7 mile from village High Street
Description An absolutely stunning detached family home situated within a small residential cul-de sac in the heart of a sought after and favoured 'Lanes' area. The property is within easy walking distance of Ashtead village high street, railway station, and in the catchment area for many outstanding local schools.
This cleverly extended home sits centrally on its plot and offers generous and flexible accommodation with an impressive layout that is perfect for entertaining, social occasions and most importantly, day to day family life. In short, the property itself mirrors the superb location. The current owners have updated and extended the property to create this impressive yet charming family home.
Walking around the property the attention to detail and high standard of finish is immediately evident with stylish design touches completing this unique family residence. Here at The Personal Agent we cannot think of any similar properties that offer quite as much as this property does, balanced with such a quiet location but still so central to the centre of Ashtead.
As soon as you step into the welcoming entrance hall the wonderful feel of this house is immediately evident with accommodation that flows perfectly and makes the most of the natural light. The property benefits from four spacious reception rooms, a quality kitchen/breakfast room that links to the utility room, downstairs cloakroom, master bedroom with ensuite & fitted wardrobe area, three further well proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom.
The outside of the property doesn't disappoint either with a large driveway with parking for multiple cars and an private and secluded Westerly facing rear garden that provides a secluded and private sanctuary that wraps around the property.
This attractive detached home is such a special example that we believe it warrants a closer inspection to fully appreciate it.
The property has been sympathetically updated by the current owners but still provides plenty of opportunity for the new owners to put their own stamp on it with the potential to extend to the side and rear further (subject to the usual planning consents). Beautiful parquet flooring, a real feeling of seclusion and tasteful decor bring everything together to create an ultimate first impression.
Such is the rarity of this opportunity, we are inviting applicants to lodge their immediate interest at which point we will arrange your private showing.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
We recommend numerous companies for property related services.
We believe that all of the companies we recommended are the best in their fields. We receive referral fees from a few of these companies and not all.
Below are the companies whom pay us a referral fee;
Solicitors; Â£180 inc. VAT
av Rillo, Cuff & Gough, bwt Law, Wellers Hedleys
Financial Services; Â£75 inc. VAT
Removals; Â£50 inc. VAT
For more information please contact us on View more View less
- £1,000,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Steels Lane, Oxshott, Leatherhead KT22
- £925,000 4 bed detached house for sale Shires Close, Ashtead KT21
- £885,000 4 bed bungalow for sale Woodlands Copse, Ashtead Woods Road, Ashtead, Surrey KT21
- £925,000 4 bed detached house for sale School Lane, Fetcham, Leatherhead KT22
- £1,000,000 5 bed detached house for sale Old Court, Ashtead, Surrey KT21
- £899,950 4 bed detached house for sale Harriotts Lane, Ashtead KT21
- £1,050,000 4 bed detached house for sale Walnut Tree Close, Bookham KT23
- £950,000 5 bed detached house for sale Eastwick Road, Bookham, Leatherhead KT23
- £945,000 5 bed detached house for sale Downs Road, Epsom KT18