- 6 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Large Garden
- Period Property
- Available from 26th Feb 2020
- Semi detached Edwardian house
- Six bedrooms
- Three bathrooms
- Approx. 3,200 sq. Ft.
- Dry cellar
- Period features
- Tree lined residential road
- Nearest station: Ealing Common & West Acton
Description Boasting a striking faÃ§ade and substantial proportions, this beautiful semi detached Edwardian home features multiple living spaces, six bedrooms, a cellar and authentic period detailing throughout including fireplaces and a beautiful stained glass window. Nestled in a picturesque tree lined residential street and moments from the open green spaces of Ealing Common, this impressive and spacious property is a tasteful and comfortable family home.
As you enter this magnificent house, the expansive entrance hall and wonderful high ceilings coupled with elegant cornicing welcome you into the perfect family home, offering over 3,200 sq. Ft. Of living space.
The grand open plan kitchen and dining area is the ideal space for family life and entertaining. Occupying the entire front portion of the ground floor, a true sense of space is further amplified by the abundance of natural light flooding through the bay windows.
In addition, there is a large separate family reception room that leads out onto a well maintained private garden which benefits from not being overlooked, with open easterly and westerly views allowing sunlight throughout the entire day. A functional utility room can also be found on the ground floor and can be accessed from the side and rear. For additional storage and workspace, there are stairs leading down to a dry cellar which is a rarity in the area.
On the first floor you will find the master bedroom, with views overlooking the garden and benefitting from a comfortably sized en suite with a claw foot bath and his and hers sinks. A further two bedrooms are situated on this floor, one of which also benefits from an en suite bathroom. A family bathroom and three additional bedrooms are located on the top floor, all of which are generously laid out.
Parents will be eager to know that this home is also conveniently located for a number of excellent schools, including Twyford CofE High, Ellen Wilkinson High & The Japanese School. It is also a short stroll from convenient local amenities, Ealing Common Station (District & Piccadilly lines) and West Acton (Central line), providing easy access to Central London as well as having the leafy green spaces of both Ealing Common and Gunnersbury Park nearby. View more View less
- £1,750,000 6 bed property for sale Thorney Hedge Road, London W4
- £1,750,000 6 bed detached house for sale Chatsworth Road, Haymills Estate, Ealing, London W5
- £1,740,000 6 bed detached house for sale Mount Park Road, Ealing W5
- £1,765,000 6 bed property for sale Heathfield Road, London W3
- £1,800,000 6 bed end terrace house for sale Haven Lane, London W5
- £1,800,000 6 bed detached house for sale Elers Road, Ealing W13
- £1,795,000 6 bed property for sale Old Deer Park Gardens, Richmond TW9
- £1,800,000 6 bed terraced house for sale Aldbourne Road, London W12
- £1,750,000 7 bed property for sale Harlesden High Street, London NW10