- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 2 reception rooms
- Great size two bedroom semi detached bungalow
- Large frontage enabling ample off street parking
- Lounge/dining room
- Un-overlooked rear garden
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Situated next door to southend hospital
- No onward chain
Description *** viewings available now **
An extremely spacious two bedroom semi detached bungalow situated in a sought after located next door to Southend Hospital and local schools, this property is offering no onward chain.
The property comprises of two bedrooms, Shower room, large kitchen breakfast room, Lounge/dining room, conservatory, un-overlooked rear garden, large driveway and garage.
Double glazed front door and window to further inner door.
Laminated flooring. Double glazed window to side. Meter cupboard. Telephone point.
Double glazed bay window to front. Radiator. Fitted wardrobes to one wall with mirrored doors.
Double glazed window to front. Radiator.
Two glass block windows. Tiled walls and flooring. Heated towel rail. Walk in shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low level w.c.
Double glazed window to front and side. Double glazed double doors to rear. Range of matching eye and base level units with glass display. Working surfaces. Stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap. Gas hob and electric oven. Part tiled walls. Flooring. Space for kitchen appliances. Space for american fridge freezer. Radiator.
Double glazed window to rear. Double glazed sliding patio doors to conservatory. Laminated flooring. Two radiator.
Fully double glazed windows and doors to rear. Flooring.
Decked area with pergola. Lawned area. Boundary fencing. Side entrance leading to garage and large driveway. Outside tap and light.
Small brick wall with wrought iron gates. Leading to large driveway enabling off street parking for up to 10 vehicles. Lawned area. Small fencing. Shrub borders.
Detached garage with up and over door.
Disclaimer For Virtual Viewings
Some or all information pertaining to this property may have been provided solely by the vendor, and although we always make every effort to verify the information provided to us, we strongly advise you to make further enquiries before continuing.
If you book a viewing or make an offer on a property that has had its valuation conducted virtually, you are doing so under the knowledge that this information may have been provided solely by the vendor, and that we may not have been able to access the premises to confirm the information or test any equipment. We therefore strongly advise you to make further enquiries before completing your purchase of the property to ensure you are happy with all the information provided. View more View less
- £325,000 2 bed bungalow for sale Prittlewell Chase, Westcliff-On-Sea, Essex SS0
- £325,000 2 bed bungalow for sale Flemming Crescent, Leigh-On-Sea SS9
- £350,000 2 bed detached house for sale Cleveland Drive, Westcliff-On-Sea SS0
- £348,500 2 bed detached house for sale Fairfield Crescent, Eastwood, Leigh-On-Sea SS9
- £350,000 2 bed bungalow for sale Blenheim Park Close, Leigh-On-Sea, Essex SS9
- £319,995 2 bed bungalow for sale Trinity Road, Southend-On-Sea SS2
- £335,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Hildaville Drive, Westcliff-On-Sea SS0
- £335,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Westbourne Grove, Westcliff-On-Sea SS0
- £335,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Prince Avenue, Westcliff-On-Sea SS0